41 Royal Albert Crescent
Sovereign Islands 4216
Exquisite Architectural Icon with Unrivalled Custom Inclusions
Unrivalled contemporary grandeur has a new pinnacle of perfection on Sovereign Islands with ‘Azzuris’. Reminiscent of a six-star, luxurious Beverly Hills estate, no expense has been spared in creating this near new modern masterpiece. Spanning 1,231m2 across four exquisite levels, this solid concrete residence with a lift shines with custom finishes throughout. Premium and precise 2pac joinery is paired with soaring coffered and recessed ceilings, lashings of Calcutta and Pietra Grey marble and superior lighting, including in the designer kitchen where a backlit 5m marble island bench takes centre stage. Entertain with ease with acclaimed Gaggenau appliances and a well-appointed butler’s pantry adjacent to a dining area and lounge room crowned by a spectacular 6.6m ceiling. Grab a drink from the bar and peel back the 10m cavity slider doors to reveal a seamless integration with the outdoors. Relax by the infinity-edge pool overlooking the canal, fire up the built-in BBQ or regale guests with your own bespoke wine bar in the show-room style pillarless ten car garage.
Movie nights will never be the same again with your very own at-home gold class cinema. Complete with Dolby Atmos surround sound, an Epson 4K projector, tiered seating and a CinemaScope screen, all you need to bring is the popcorn! There’s also a top floor entertainment lounge that captures almost 360-degree views (including Gold Coast skyline), with full bar, powder room and terrace, while the home also hosts five superb bedrooms. Each is a deluxe sanctuary with custom upholstered bedheads and imported Italian furniture, with the water view master suite an exercise in pure indulgence. Along with the elegant marble ensuite, it boasts a decadent dressing room with premium custom joinery and backlit marble centre island that rivals the interiors of the finest luxury boutiques.
- An architectural icon, reminiscent of an ultimate luxury Beverly Hills estate;
- 1231m2 of exquisite, no expense spared interiors and superior 2pac custom joinery throughout;
- Solid concrete construction with a lift to all four levels;
- 725m2 north facing block with 20m water frontage;
- Kitchen perfection with 5m backlit Calcutta marble island bench plus splashback, Gaggenau appliances, premium 2pac custom cabinetry and Liebherr fridge/freezer;
- Full butler’s pantry with integrated fridge, filtered water, wine room and second Gaggenau oven;
- Sprawling open plan lounge and bar beneath a 6.6m soaring ceiling and dining area with coffered ceiling;
- Gold class home cinema with Dolby Atmos surround sound, Epson 4K projector and CinemaScope screen;
- 10m cavity slider doors peel back for a seamless flow between indoors and out;
- Top floor entertainment lounge that captures almost 360-degree views (including Gold Coast skyline), with bar, powder room and terrace;
- Deluxe master suite with one of a kind upholstered bedhead, decadent dressing room with backlit marble centre island, premium custom joinery plus an elegant Pietra grey marble ensuite;
- Remaining bedrooms with unique upholstered bedheads, marble-topped floating bedsides, walk-in or built-in robes;
- Four bedrooms with marble ensuites plus a fifth bathroom on the ground floor;
- Office with bespoke cabinetry and marble desk;
- Mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool and covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ and screens;
- Showroom-style pillarless basement garage to accommodate ten vehicles;
- Post-tension basement also with gymnasium, luxe wine bar, indoor sitting area and canal-front terrace;
- Savant smart home automation for lighting, security, cameras, air-conditioning, blinds (controlled anywhere in the world via an app);
- 18kW solar, keyless entry, ducted air-conditioning, 3m ceilings, porcelain tile hand cut feature wall.
Occupying a prime position in the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave, this unique home is just a few minutes to open water and benefits from round-the-clock security patrols. You’re also just 5 minutes drive from the cafes, parks, restaurants and amenities of Paradise Point and 15 minutes from championship Sanctuary Cove golf courses. Discover elite luxury that is without comparison – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
41 Royal Albert Crescent Sovereign Islands
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $1241.36 per quarter
- Water Rates - $460.31 per quarter