42 Albatross Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche
Tue 24 May
Please contact agent for further details
Three Luxury Levels of Light-filled Living and Entertaining.
It's the quintessential coastal sanctuary you've longed for, nestled in one of the Gold Coast's most iconic streets. Set out over three immaculate levels and showcased by flawless Blackbutt, Travertine and hand-cut Sandstone finishes, here sweet simplicity meets modern luxury.
Infused with sunshine, each level exudes inviting comfort and warmth, with no shortage of areas for relaxation or entertaining. A lower level rumpus room, bathed in natural light, links with an outdoor poolside haven, while the second level is where the whole family will relish gathering together. Cosy up in the comfy living area and gourmet kitchen with stone island bench and soak up the sparkling Pacific Ocean views or retreat to the top floor, where the ultimate rooftop area awaits. Equipped to handle either indoor or outdoor gatherings, it's bookended by both ocean and hinterland views.
Similarly, each of the four ensuited bedrooms continue to capture the serenity of this home with their neutral palette and are set under soaring 9ft ceilings.
- High quality Blackbutt timber, Travertine and Sandstone finishes;
- Sought-after location, with Pacific Ocean views and mere moments from 'Millionaire's Row';
- Soaring, hand-cut sandstone feature wall tucked behind the Blackbutt timber staircase;
- Three exquisite levels of living and entertaining, infused with an abundance of natural light;
- Gourmet kitchen with two Smeg ovens, Caesarstone island and wide windows with Pacific Ocean views;
- Sundrenched, cosy living area with superb views plus a separate dining and second living space;
- Rumpus room, overlooking the pool plus a ground floor office with integrated, custom cabinetry;
- Light and bright master suite adorned with louvred windows to capture cool sea breezes and sunlight;
- Master suite also with walk-in robe and ensuite accented by reclaimed wood and travertine finishes;
- Remaining three bedrooms also with walk-in robes and elegant stone and timber ensuites;
- Rooftop terrace is bookended with enticing Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast Hinterland views;
- Outdoor terrace with marine grade, stainless steel cooking facilities, slider doors, travertine stone finishes, bespoke bar made from reclaimed wood, bar fridges, dishwasher, sink, air-conditioning and bathroom;
- Keyless entry to house, outdoor storage areas, double garage and single garage;
- Intercom on every floor, LED lights and ducted air-conditioning throughout;
- Camera security system (accessible by phone), plus laundry with chute and a surplus of storage;
- Enviable location, walk to popular beaches, cafés, shops and just over 15km drive from Coolangatta Airport.
Mere moments from 'Millionaire's Row', and within a short stroll from the popular beaches, cafés, shops and necessary amenities, there is simply no comparison to the exquisite craftsmanship and interiors this luxury beach abode offers. Contact Michael Kollosche for a private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Beach Front
- Council Rates - $5016 per year
- Water Rates - $472 per quarter