428 The Esplanade
Palm Beach 4221
Vintage Beachfront House - Superb Lifestyle Locale
Fri 13 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Do you love the vintage, classic beach house feel of a bygone era?
Are you in the market for a homesite to build a new luxury home to enhance your lifestyle and wellbeing?
This beachfront house offers versatility to retain as is, renovate with the existing structure or you can create your dream masterpiece from a blank canvas.
The idyllic location offers picturesque coastal views of the sand and surf from Coolangatta to Stradbroke Island, whilst being conveniently located with easy walking distance to popular cafes, Burleigh Heads National Park, Tallebudegra SLSC and still water estuary.
With the beachfront landscape evolving in leaps and bounds with new developments since 2010 and Palm Beach thriving as a premier lifestyle location, it is now evident that the number of opportunities to capitalise on a beachfront homesite is reducing at a rapid rate.
- Vintage style beach house, neat and tidy condition
- 412m² block with a 10.1 metre wide frontage
- Located two doors north of Twenty-Third Ave
- Car access via Twenty-Fifth Ave, Lot 4 on RP41330
- House oozes character and charm with hardwood timber floors
- Two living areas over 2 levels, three bedrooms plus study nook
- Retain as is, refurbish or redevelop with new beachfront masterpiece
- Protected from beach erosion with rejuvenated foreshore
- GCCC Rates, $4,053.68* (1 Jan - 30 Jun 2019)
- Currently tenanted for $800 per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,043* p/w (Off Peak), $1,701* p/w (School Holidays),
$2,135* p/w (Events), $3,052* p/w (Peak Rate)
Palm Beach is gated by two pristine still water estuaries and iconic headlands with Burleigh to the north and Currumbin to the south. It's 1*hour drive from Brisbane on the M1, 15*mins to Broadbeach and 10*mins from Gold Coast Airport. *approx
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium density residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33m2 net site area with the building height up to 29 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we recommend calling Town Planning at Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local town planner.
Disclaimer: This property was sold by Troy Dowker of Premier Property Enterprises Pty Ltd ATF SGC Realty Trust in conjunction with Group Central Realty Pty Ltd ATF Group Central Unit Trust T/as Ray White Mermaid Beach. Kollosche does not make any representation that this property was sold in affiliation or conjunction with Kollosche.