45/387 Golden Four Drive
Laidback Tugun Living on Absolute Beachfront
Thu 30 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
On the market for the first time in 24 years, this absolute beachfront unit offers a laid back low-maintenance lifestyle on Tugun's premiere seaside strip.
Never to be built out, a favourable north-east aspect delivers a panoramic outlook from Rainbow Bay to Surfers Paradise, with view lines over the ocean, the hinterland and city skyline.
Sea breezes flow freely through this two-bedroom unit where low-maintenance living frees up more time for the beach. A beachfront balcony lends a front row seat for watching life play out along the esplanade and whales breach over the oceanway.
The master bedroom and living areas open onto the balcony for morning coffee in the sun or drinks with friends. A west-facing window aids ventilation and offers hinterland views from a functional kitchen.
Step outside and directly onto the soft sands of Tugun beach, mere minutes from world-class surfing beaches of neighbouring Currumbin Alley and Snapper Rocks. Walk or cycle along the esplanade to Coolangatta, where shopping and dining complete a laid back life on the southern Gold Coast.
- Beachfront unit on level 5 of San Simeon Beachfront Apartments;
- Direct beachfront balcony enjoys views from Rainbow Bay to Surfers Paradise;
- San Simeon residents enjoy use of a beachfront in-ground pool and BBQ area, full-size tennis court, and adults-only rooftop spa and sauna;
- Open living and dining open to a beachfront balcony and have carpet, curtains and storage;
- Kitchen has hinterland views, double sink, three-burner Westinghouse electric cooktop, and 1.5 Westinghouse oven;
- Master bedroom with ensuite opens to beachfront balcony and includes twin built-in robes, carpet, ceiling fan and curtains;
- Second bedroom has hinterland views, built-in robe, carpet, ceiling fan, curtains, and ensuite;
- Laundry features floor-to-ceiling tiles and offers access to a private powder room;
- Unit comes with one secure basement carpark;
- Secure building with intercom system;
- Fenced flat grassed areas within the grounds are ideal for kids to play.
Golden Four Drive offers direct access to the ocean and esplanade for days spent chasing waves, walking, and cycling in the sun. An easy five-minute walk lands you at Tugun Village Shopping Centre where boutique shops and local dining options await. Located just off the Gold Coast Highway, reach the rest of the Gold Coast or travel south with ease.
Secure your ticket to Tugun beachfront living – contact James Roberts 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Beach Front
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $3320.88 per year
- Strata Rates - $8110.01 per year