46 Coralcoast Drive
SOLD BY BRAD COYNE
Mon 4 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Sold Method of Sale: Sold Prior to Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 18
Open Home: 4
Days on Market: 14
Online Views: 7,086
Offers: 2 formal offers
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Crowning a sprawling hinterland estate, this recently improved double-storey house presents a turn-key lifestyle opportunity within a peaceful cul-de-sac.
Courtesy of its elevated northeast-facing position, the 1.74-acre* property captures an unparalleled view that extends over lush bushland to the city skyline and Pacific Ocean.
A beautiful renovation, done in consultation with well-known designer Lynda Macdonald of The Design Chaperone, has left nothing for a new owner to do but unpack and enjoy this contemporary home. Throughout the inviting interior, refined tones and finishes are complemented by rich timber floors and abundant natural light.
The thoughtful reverse floor plan positions the open living, dining and designer kitchen on the upper level, where they maximise an enchanting coastal outlook. When it's time to unwind, the adjoining balcony beckons you to enjoy a nightcap with the sparkling cityscape as your backdrop.
Magical movie experiences are facilitated by a well-appointed media room with a wet bar. The spacious master suite boasts a private northeast-facing balcony, and four additional bedrooms provide plenty of space to accommodate guests or a large family.
Summers will be best spent by the lagoon-style swimming pool, while an expanse of fully-fenced lawn provides a haven where children and pets can run free. A four-car garage offers the added benefit of a workspace, ensuring plenty of room for vehicles and tools.
Those with a love of exploring the great outdoors will appreciate the bordering wildlife track, which guides you on a walk among nature to The Panorama. Though far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, there is no need to compromise on access to key conveniences, with golf clubs, bustling retail precincts and leading schools all within an easy drive.
- Contemporary double-storey residence atop 1.74-acre* parcel
- Elevated, northeast-facing position capturing city skyline and Pacific Ocean vistas
- Secluded hinterland cul-de-sac offering peace and privacy; proximity to conveniences and highly regarded schools
- Recently renovated in consultation with well-known designer Lynda Macdonald of The Design Chaperone
- Lagoon-style saltwater pool; expansive, fully-fenced lawn; chicken coop and Flow Hive
- Balcony off living area captures city and ocean outlook over lush greenery
- Grand entry with 5.7m* ceiling; timber-framed glass front door
- Extensive glazing captures natural light along with bushland and coastal views
- Timber staircase lined by elegant curved wall; timber floors throughout upper level
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with coastal views and outdoor access
- Designer kitchen has Bosch four-burner induction cooktop, Asko dishwasher, oven, rangehood and double sink; walk-in pantry with plenty of storage; 3.7m* island with waterfall engineered stone, storage and seating; matte white cabinetry, black handles and tiled splashback
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and private northeast-facing balcony; ensuite with spa bath, shower, dual vanity and toilet
- Four additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Media room with wet bar, Epson projector, screen, surround-sound and soundproof ceiling with star lighting
- Master ensuite plus two main bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles; one main bathroom has built-in bath and separate toilet with additional sink
- Large laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Four-car garage with built-in workspace and storage; large driveway offers additional parking
- Bosch alarm system; keyless entry; Aiphone intercom system
- Daikin ducted air conditioning; Advantage Air system
- Septic system; low-maintenance, drought tolerant gardens with irrigation
- Bordered by wildlife corridor that ensures complete privacy and abundance of wildlife; access to walking track extending to The Panorama
Tallai is a tightly-held hinterland suburb where residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle without compromising on proximity to key city conveniences. Mudgeeraba Village is 7.2km away for a choice of casual shopping and dining options, while the larger retail precinct of Robina Town Centre is within 9km. Golfing enthusiasts will appreciate being within 1.5km of Tallai Country Golf Club, while the nearest patrolled beach is 16km away. For families, leading private schools including Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School are within a 9km radius. Proximity to the M1 opens up easy travel north or south.
Settle straight into this beautiful home in a desirable hinterland cul-de-sac - contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Roller Door Access