47 T E Peters Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
North-Facing Modern Masterpiece with Commanding Skyline Views
Sleek, modern and master-built, this north-facing waterfront home will spoil you with its edgy industrial vibe and exceptional entertaining potential. Take advantage of a contemporary kitchen with butler's pantry and built-in bar as well as an open plan living area accented by polished concrete floors. The elevated dining area will be a conversation starter as well. Enhanced by a double-height timber feature wall, it opens up to a 31m lap pool via bifold glass doors, which is just the start of the aquatic amenities in this alfresco oasis. A spa and second pool overlook the 18.5m waterfront and the iconic city skyline vistas beyond, plus you have your own private pontoon. The covered alfresco area is also equipped with an outdoor kitchen and integrates with the indoors to ensure you enjoy a sprawling space for relaxation or gathering with guests.
Along with a fully equipped home cinema, this home hosts five superb bedrooms. The master suite is supersized and sophisticated, with a luxury ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony boasting enticing cityscape vistas. Two more bedrooms and a modern bathroom reside on the upper level as well, with the remaining two bedrooms (one with ensuite) and the executive study, on the ground floor.
- Sleek and modern 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom north-facing waterfront home on a 789m2 block;
- Immaculately presented with an edgy industrial vibe and exceptional entertaining potential;
- Contemporary kitchen with butler's pantry and built-in bar, plus open plan living area with polished concrete floors;
- Elevated dining area enhanced by a double-height timber feature wall and overlooking a 31m lap pool;
- Fully equipped cinema with projector and large screen plus surround sound throughout the home;
- Superb alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, overlooking a second heated pool and a spa;
- Supersized and sophisticated master suite with a luxury ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony;
- Two more upper level bedrooms with walk-in robes and an on-trend bathroom;
- Remaining bedrooms on the ground floor with built-in robes and one with an ensuite;
- Executive study with private access, a storeroom which can be converted to a cellar plus two car spaces;
- 18.5m water frontage, pontoon and a fully fenced and low maintenance yard.
Perched on a 789m2 block and in a perfect location to access the best of Broadbeach's cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and beaches, you're also central to Pacific Fair and The Star, Gold Coast. Whether it's your ideal home or a savvy investment in the heart of a booming tourism hub, you'll soon find it's a winner in every way. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
47 T E Peters Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System