5 Boomerang Road
Sold by Team Grbcic
Tue 6 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Tony Grbcic and Adam Grbcic, at Kollosche Commercial, are proud to present this unique opportunity to purchase both the freehold and going concern businesses within the 'EcoStudio – Fellini Estate', situated at 5 Boomerang Road, Mudgeeraba.
Nestled at the doorstep of the Springbrook National Park, the property is conveniently located on the corner of Boomerang Road and Gold Coast Springbrook Road which is the major carriageway for traffic between Mudgeeraba and the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Positioned on a large, 16,200* square metre parcel of land, the property is set around a beautiful lake and comprises multitude of buildings with established businesses.
The property comprises:
- 'Eco studio Fellini': An Event and Reception Centre, which is serviced by a licensed bar and commercial kitchen. Overlooking an outdoor wedding ceremony area, this space caters for wedding receptions as well as conferences and general events;
- Eco studio Lodges: An Accommodation facility, which includes 4 unique and quirky cottages offering a total of 5 guest rooms;
- The Barn: A fully equipped restaurant and bar, which overlooks beautiful forestry and farm animals. The rustic style building is not only a local restaurant hotspot, but hosts weekend markets and acts as a beer garden for events;
- Fully fitted food production facility, which is currently functioning as a pasta factory and includes extensive and world class equipment, which is all included in this offering;
- Pool Side Cabana Area, which is serviced by the wet bar from 'The Barn'.
This is a rare and unique offering to purchase a freehold property with multiple businesses providing a diverse income stream, however all complimenting one another to create its one eco system in a truly magical setting.
With such a unique property on offer, we encourage all potential purchasers to view the 3D walkthrough of this property provided in both the due diligence link and on all web portals, allowing you to walk through the property!
This opportunity would suit both existing local and interstate operators looking to expand their holdings and take over what is already a successful group of companies or alternatively a savvy business operator or investor seeking a sea change.
Please contact either Tony Grbcic or Adam Grbcic for more information.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Bush Retreat
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Existing Fitout