50 Ewart Street
Burleigh Heads 4220
Original 1930's Cottage in the Heart of Burleigh
Wed 3 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
DA Pending - Opportunity for duplex or two full floor apartments with rooftop STCA
The chance to purchase a part of Burleigh Heads history as well as capitalise on an extremely popular location has arrived with this classic and charming 1930's cottage.
Perched in a prime position, this opportunity delivers the potential to build the luxury home and live the dream lifestyle you've longed for. Situated an easy walk from all the culinary and retail delights of James St as well as 600m walk to the golden sands of popular Burleigh Beach.
With only one previous owner since the 1940's, this much loved 88-year-old home is ready to make way for a new legacy. Explore the potential to create a three level masterpiece with a maximum building height of 15m, which will ensure you enjoy an outlook which encompasses the glittering Pacific Ocean and Burleigh Headland.
Start your days with a beach stroll, swim or surf before grabbing a coffee or delicious breakfast from one of the many local cafes. If dinner or lunch beckons, a host of restaurants and eateries all await in this beachside precinct or get back to nature and traverse the trails behind this home which wind their way around the headland.
- DA Pending
- Enviable opportunity to create a dream home and lifestyle in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
- Charming 88-year-old 3 bedroom, one bathroom cottage, One previous owner since the 1940s;
- Potential to create a three level masterpiece with a maximum building height of 15m;
- Capitalise on the ocean glimpses and build up to enhance your Pacific Ocean views;
- Perched in a prime position, an easy walk to James St and 600m to Burleigh Beach;
- Nature trails behind the home wind their way around the headland and down to Koala Park.
There are not too many opportunities like this left in Burleigh, so if building a brand new home in this booming location is high on your bucket list, now is the time for action. Arrange your immediate inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4516 per year