50 The Panorama
Sold by Brad Coyne
Tue 18 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print, Digital & Social Media
OFI Attendees: 75
Number of Registered Bidders: 4
Days on Market: 28
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Testimonial from seller:
After doing my research I knew that Brad was the best in the business. From the initial phone call and face to face meeting, Brad was extremely personable and put me at ease. I wanted to really enjoy this sale process and not be stressed over it and Brad and his team listened and knocked it out of the park. My experience was nothing short of exciting, enjoyable and profitable, Brad and his team's expertise made it the best sale experience for me and my kids and we achieved a amazing result.
Capturing breathtaking, east-facing panoramas that span the hinterland and famous Gold Coast coastline, this picturesque acreage estate offers endless usable land in one of Tallai's best streets.
Promising a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, the 6,368m2 parcel is crowned by a carefully considered family home that was architect-designed to complement its natural surroundings.
A magical feeling is established the minute you step through the door of this charming single-level residence, setting it apart from any other. New Zealand stonework and bamboo floors create a natural allure that compliments the uninterrupted views afforded from every light-filled room.
Practically designed for family living, one wing hosts three oversized bedrooms, while another houses multiple living zones and an office that serves as the perfect environment for working from home. Raked ceilings amplify the sense of space in the main living area, with a fireplace and custom bookshelf making it an idyllic winter retreat.
A perfectly positioned deck invites you to entertain against a hinterland, ocean and city skyline backdrop. Dotted with designer landscaped gardens and flourishing fruit trees, the scenic grounds encompass a swimming pool, sundeck, gazebo and swathes of lush lawn, encouraging connection with the nature and wildlife that lies on the doorstep.
Add a second level to further capitalise on skyline and coastal panoramas, subject to council approval, or explore the opportunity to add value to the expanse of prime, usable land.
- Single-level family home elevated in a premier hinterland street
- Picturesque 6,368m2 parcel with plenty of usable land to add value
- East-facing aspect captures views over the hinterland to the city skyline and Pacific Ocean
- Swimming pool with sundeck; swathes of lawn for children and pets
- Thriving gardens designed by a landscape architect include lemon and lime trees
- Wraparound deck; open-air terrace with established gardens; gazebo with custom timber floor
- Portico with New Zealand stonework; double timber front doors open to grand foyer
- Raked 3.3m ceilings in main living and master bedroom
- Bamboo floors plus new carpet throughout
- Kitchen has granite benchtops, integrated Miele dishwasher, four-burner induction cooktop, and island with stone base
- Living and dining connect to entertaining deck via sliding doors
- Living has wood fireplace plus custom built-in bookshelf with ladder; dining has pendant lights
- Master bedroom has deck access, large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom or private office has plantation shutters
- Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtubs and double vanities; additional powder room
- Large laundry has access to external drying court
- 2pac and stone benchtops in bathrooms and laundry; Blum storage solutions in pantry
- Double garage has built-in workspace with stone benchtop
- Zoned Fujitsu ducted air conditioning with mobile connectivity and ceiling fans
- CCTV with six cameras and mobile connectivity
- Security door and screens throughout
- Sensor light and flood lights at entrance; flood light at rear
- 4kW solar power system plus water tank
- Abundance of storage throughout interior and under the house
- Termite protection in place
Set in a leading hinterland street, this property promises serenity and elevated coastal views without compromising on access to key conveniences. Tallai Country Golf Club lies only 450m away, and patrolled surf can be reached in under 20 minutes by car. Grocery shop at nearby Mudgeeraba Village, or take a short drive to explore the larger retail precinct of Robina Town Centre. The address offers proximity to Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School, and sits in the catchment for Gilston State School and Robina State High School.
Relish peaceful family living from this idyllic hinterland haven – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $745.30 per quarter
- Water Rates - $212.97 per quarter