52 Lakeview Boulevard
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Jay Helprin Prior to Auction
A celebration of contemporary excellence awaits with this near-new designer residence draped against waterfront and city skyline vistas. Set across two stunning levels and boasting 504m2 of sleek, free-flowing interiors, it meets the brief for effortless living and entertaining. Relax in the luxe lounge room crowned by a showstopping 6m double-height ceiling, with this and the adjoining elegant dining zone opening to the waterfront terrace. Complementing this is the gourmet kitchen with integrated appliances, stone island bench and a well-equipped butler's pantry to make catering a breeze. Pull back a barn-style door to reveal a media room plus second cosy living space awaits upstairs. Three elegant bedrooms grace this level too, all with ensuites. The master is a showcase of style, with custom office, private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe, makeup bar and a luxe ensuite, with the 4th bedroom and ensuite downstairs.
Ready to host guests? Grab a vintage from the whisky/wine cellar and bar and retreat to the alfresco terrace with north-east facing views encompassing the pool, canal, landscaped gardens and city skyline. No-maintenance ModWood decking wraps around the sparkling pool, with a lawn leading to the 19.8m/65ft waterfrontage, ideal for kids and pets to play.
- Modern masterpiece boasting 504m2 of luxury living and entertaining on a 770m2 block;
- Nestled in The Lakes precinct with 19.8m/65ft water frontage and super skyline views;
- Designed by Jayson Pate and constructed by prominent builder Tony Parente from Clamroc Constructions;
- Feng shui principles ensure a free flow of energy throughout the floorplan;
- Sleek kitchen with integrated fridge-freezer, stone island, Smeg induction cooktop, oven and warming drawer;
- Extensive butler's pantry with Smeg dishwasher, cooktop, double sink, fridge and pantry;
- Whisky/wine cellar and bar with Vintec refrigeration;
- Lounge room crowned by a 6m double-height ceiling, adjoins elegant dining zone;
- Media room tucked behind a barn-style door plus second cosy living space upstairs;
- Elegant master suite with custom office, private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and makeup bar and a luxe ensuite with freestanding bath;
- Three additional bedrooms with on-trend ensuites and built-in robes;
- Covered alfresco terrace with marine-grade cabinetry, sink, ceiling fan, east-facing water and skyline views;
- Pool with no-maintenance ModWood decking plus low-maintenance gardens and lawn for kids and pets;
- Electric gate, double garage with epoxy flooring, off-street parking and outdoor powder room;
- Mudroom and laundry with ample storage;
- Striking monochrome exterior balanced by hand laid stone and timber accents;
- CCTV security system, My Air touch screen air conditioning and automated blinds.
Situated in The Lakes - a modern master-planned community in Mermaid Waters - this supremely central setting is just minutes from Mermaid Beach and Broadbeach as well as a wide choice of private and public schools. Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair are close by, with The Lanes - a vibrant leisure-lifestyle retail village coming soon to the community - accessible on foot. Experience the contemporary elegance of this masterpiece firsthand – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
52 Lakeview Boulevard Mermaid Waters
- Council Rates - $1123 per quarter
- Water Rates - $393 per quarter