53/45 Broadbeach Boulevard
Sold by Ryan Ward & Bec Southey at Auction
Renovated Sky-home With Never-to-be-built-out Ocean Views.
It's time to feel on top of the world with this one of a kind sky-home in Boulevard Towers. The largest apartment in the complex and with renovated interiors, it also spoils you with sensational views that stretch from the Pacific Ocean to Coolangatta. Located on the 14th floor, an abundance of full-height glass windows and doors frame idyllic panoramas that can never be built out. Soak these up from the wraparound terrace (that also sports city views) or indoors in the open plan living and dining area. Complementing this is a stylish wet bar with wine fridge to make entertaining a breeze, with a built-in seated area near the sleek kitchen, perfect for sitting back with a cocktail and watching the world meander by below.
Full-height windows also capture uninterrupted ocean views from the master suite – a sanctuary with a luxe ensuite and walk-in robe. Two more modern bedrooms and bathrooms plus ample internal storage await, with secure parking for two cars. A pet friendly complex that has undergone a major upgrade, it also boasts onsite amenities including heated indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, spa, ½ tennis court and BBQ area amongst landscaped gardens.
- Rare, one of a kind sky-home with sensational views stretching from the Pacific Ocean to Coolangatta;
- Spanning ½ the 14th floor Boulevard Towers, the largest apartment in the complex;
- Abundance of full-height glass windows and doors to frame views that cannot be built out;
- Delivers a location and lifestyle to love, where everyday feels like a holiday;
- Sleek, modern and exceptionally renovated (shortlisted for an award), with quality finishes and electric blinds;
- Light and bright kitchen with AEG appliances, stone benches and cool breakfast bar area;
- Open plan living and dining plus a stylish wet bar with wine fridge;
- Master suite sanctuary with full-height window to frame endless ocean views;
- Master suite also with a luxe ensuite and walk-in robe with sensor lighting;
- Two more modern bedrooms and bathrooms plus ample internal storage;
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- Wraparound terrace with uninterrupted beach views and cityscape views;
- Pet friendly complex which has undergone a major upgrade;
- Onsite amenities include heated indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, spa, ½ tennis court, BBQ area.
A breathtaking location that's directly across from pristine patrolled beaches, you're also just 600m (approx.) from the vibrant social heart of Broadbeach. From retail outlets to restaurants, bars to boutiques, coffee shops to coastal walks, it's all here waiting for you! Try your luck at The Star or catch a live show, 1.5km away, with upscale Pacific Fair also close. There's easy access to the Gold Coast Convention Centre too and ample public transport to help you travel with ease. Make a wise investment in your future happiness – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
53/45 Broadbeach Boulevard Broadbeach