53 Sky Royal Terrace
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold By Kara Evatt & Isabella Burns
Committed Vendor - Large Family Home . Large Scale Family Living – 5 Bedroom Home on a 1,169m2 Block. Comfort, space and style converge with this generously sized five bedroom family home in a leafy community. Relish the luxury of a sprawling floorplan spread across three levels and with three living zones ready to welcome you. Make a date for a weekly movie night in the media room, enjoy the cosiness of the sunken and sunny lounge area or retreat downstairs to an expansive rumpus room with a bar, which doubles as an ideal haven for hosting guests. Linking with a large terrace with a built-in BBQ, it spills onto a timber deck, making it the perfect spot for a supersized gathering.
If an intimate dinner is more your dream, the elevated timber deck off the lounge room meets the brief. Overlooking a canopy of greenery and ocean glimpses, it's a picturesque and private place to host family dinners or gatherings with close friends. The house also spoils you with an open plan kitchen and meals zone, three bathrooms and five bedrooms. This includes a master bedroom with a raked ceiling, light and bright open plan ensuite, walk-in robe and private deck.
- Five bedroom, three bathroom tri-level family home on a lush and leafy 1,169m2 block;
- Multiple living zones including a sunken lounge, media room and expansive rumpus room with bar;
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and a surplus of storage, overlooks meals/dining zone;
- Lower level terrace with built-in BBQ, flows onto a vast timber deck, ideal for large-scale alfresco entertaining;
- Elevated timber deck overlooking a canopy of greenery and ocean glimpses;
- Master bedroom with raked ceiling, light and bright open plan ensuite, walk-in robe and private deck;
- All five bedrooms with built-in robes and two located downstairs (with the third bathroom) for extra privacy;
- Double garage, off-street parking plus the whole block is fully fenced for your added security.
Situated approx. 10 minutes from golden beaches and an easy walk to local parklands, it also spoils you with easy access to the M1. A choice of three major shopping and entertainment precincts, The Pines Elanora, Robina Town Centre and Stockland Burleigh Heads are all between 12-15 minutes drive away plus it's under a 10 minute drive to sought-after schools including Hillcrest College, Marymount Primary and High School and Kings Christian College. Take the time to see this family home for yourself and all it can offer – arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
53 Sky Royal Terrace Burleigh Heads
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $1900 per year