54 Commodore Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold by Sam Guo, Julia Kuo & Michael Kollosche
Fri 23 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
'Viewpoint' the name speaks for itself as one of the most spectacular skyline views on the Gold Coast.
A lavish renovation of this mansion positioned on an expansive 1,924m2 block at the end of a quiet Main River inlet has elevated it to a resort level of luxury.
Of solid concrete construction, no expense was spared in turning the two-storey residence known as 'Viewpoint' into an enviable waterfront masterpiece.
Italian mosaic tiles extend from the portico to the grand foyer, where a statement brass chandelier cascading from the soaring 5.5m ceiling makes an unforgettable first impression.
French oak timber floors, elegant Italian tiles, custom-built fixtures and bespoke pendant lighting feature throughout a multitude of living spaces, including two studies and five spacious bedrooms, all with deluxe ensuites. The decadent master suite has the added inclusion of a water vista, his and hers walk-in robes and ensuites, and an adjoining parents' retreat or sixth bedroom.
A single slab black and white Italian marble island bench with a built-in dining table and matching splashback is a show-stopper in the open kitchen, living and dining space.
The luxury resort feel carries through to the spacious indoor-outdoor entertaining area overlooking a newly-tiled pool, where your eye is drawn down the waterway for an unobstructed view of the city skyline.
Energetic types will appreciate the inclusion of a fully-equipped home gym and a championship-size north-south tennis court, where you can host a friendly tournament while spectators watch on from the courtside tennis pavilion.
A showroom-style triple garage plus three-car carport provide plenty of space to store land and water toys when not in use. The pontoon caters to two jet skis or a boat, inviting you to launch with ease for a day spent on the water.
- 'Viewpoint' is a sprawling 1,924m2 estate fronting a tranquil Main River inlet in Paradise Waters
- Extensive luxury renovation completed in September 2022
- Two-level double-brick house of full concrete slab construction
- Alfresco dining and wet bar zone with Gasmate bar fridge and built-in BBQ; sunken fire pit has built-in 2.4m ethanol fireplace; both areas feature Italian mosaic tiling
- Pontoon has power, water and two jet ski berths; saltwater pool with Sukabumi limestone tiles
- Outdoor area has Italian soapstone tiled flooring
- Championship-size north-south tennis court with players' hut, lockable storage sheds and floodlights
- Free-standing lockable gym with exposed beams and timber-panelled walls
- Tennis pavilion has vaulted timber ceilings, Koralky pendant lights, and bifold doors to tennis court
- Grand entry features Italian mosaic tiling; portico with intricate black gate and pendant light; foyer has 5.5m ceilings and bespoke brass chandelier
- Indoor-outdoor alfresco entertaining space has Vergola adjustable louvre roof, Italian tiling, frameless glass bifold doors, and water views
- Open kitchen, dining and living area has pool and water outlook
- Living space has built-in shelving and cabinetry, with bifold glass doors to exterior
- Kitchen has Italian marble benchtops and splashback, Gaggenau, Miele and Ilve appliances, Zip HydroTap, two sinks, and 2.9m single slab island bench with built-in marble dining table
- Butler's pantry has marble splashback and granite benchtop
- Waterfront master suite with adjoining lockable parents' retreat or sixth bedroom, and his and her walk-in robes and ensuites with floor-to-ceiling marble tiles plus heated flooring and towel racks
- 'His' ensuite has Tuna vanity and Laufen basin; 'hers' has chandelier plus Victoria + Albert basin and free-standing bath
- Three additional upper-level bedrooms have walk-in robes and ensuites; one with private Juliet balcony
- One lower-level bedroom has built-in robe, ensuite and barn doors that open to a private retreat with outdoor access
- Media room with built-in storage and speakers
- Office and study have built-in storage; office has Italian tiles and exterior access via French doors
- Ensuites feature floor-to-ceiling Italian tiles and custom vanities
- Powder room features mosaic tiles
- Large laundry with Marble Brick splashback, plenty of storage and outdoor access
- French oak timber flooring, plantation shutters and intricate cornicing throughout
- Showroom-style triple garage with black and white porcelain tiles, bespoke chandeliers and plenty of storage; three-vehicle carport; separate bike and garden sheds; spacious driveway with porcelain tiles
- State-of-the-art alarm system with mobile control; ducted air-conditioning zoned for each room can be controlled manually or via mobile
Conveniently located in the lifestyle hub of Paradise Waters, this property enjoys close proximity to beaches, Main Beach shopping, dining and city conveniences. Stroll 150m to picnic or exercise at Paradise Waters Park. Cycle 1.5km to soak up the sun and surf at the beach, or 1.7km to explore the shopping and dining precinct of Tedder Avenue. The Broadwater is a short boat ride away, where you can explore the Gold Coast waterways with ease. St Hilda's School is an 8-minute drive and The Southport School is an 11-minute drive. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for easy travel north to Brisbane and south to the border.
Relish resort-level leisure and luxury from this newly-completed home – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or Michael Kollosche 0411 188 815.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System