55 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin at Auction
Skyline Views, Enticing Potential and a Prestigious, Main River Location. Nestled in prestigious Monaco Street, this meticulously maintained and welcoming home will entice you with its endless potential and prime Main River location. Showcased by a spectacular backdrop that boasts the glittering city skyline and an enviable North-to-water aspect, it's a house that is comfortably modern as is or has the scope to be remodelled into a luxury residence reminiscent of the landmark homes which line this sought-after street. Currently hosting four bedrooms (including a supersized master suite with a walk-in robe, spa ensuite and ample space for a sitting room), three bathrooms and a granite kitchen, it also offers an expansive and light-filled living area beneath a soaring cathedral style ceiling.
Outdoors, a vibrant summery palette awaits, with the shimmering sun shining down onto the deep blues of the pool and enhancing the sky, which strikes a contrast against the greens of the lush gardens and lawn. A perfectly placed patio captures the highlights of the striking view that can never be built out – superb sunsets and sunrises over the cityscape and river are breathtakingly beautiful while at night, the city lights sparkle with delight. You'll also enjoy the pool's protected and private placement, plus boaties will love being able to jump in and head out for a day on the water – no need to waste time pottering up the canals!
- Meticulously maintained and welcoming home with endless potential and prime Main River location;
- North-to-water, with spectacular city skyline views and located in prestigious Monaco Street;
- Granite kitchen and a light-filled living and dining area beneath a soaring cathedral style ceiling;
- Supersized master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and ample space for a sitting room;
- Balcony off the master suite boasts impressive river and skyline views;
- Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes and a family bathroom;
- Multi-purpose room/4th bedroom with bar, bathroom and pool terrace access;
- Perfectly placed patio to capture skyline view that can never be built out;
- Soak up the lights from Surfers Paradise at night as well as superb sunrises and sunsets;
- Protected and private pool set back from the river plus grassed waterfront area - great for animals and kids;
- Pontoon and easy access to the Broadwater;
- New video doorbell /intercom – operates remotely via your phone;
- Low maintenance gardens with a beautiful date palm to welcome you in the front yard;
- Great house inside and outside for entertainers but still cosy and comfortable for family living;
- Double garage, plus be part of active and inclusive neighbourhood.
Ideally located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, enjoy being within walking distance to both vibrant locations where you can find world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. The G-Link is also close by and a small set of shops with café, medical and beauty amenities is only a quick stroll from your front door. Capitalise on this incredible location bursting with possibilities – arrange your inspection today.
PLEASE NOTE: Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
55 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front