58 River Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Michael Kollosche
Tue 9 May
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold 3 weeks post Auction by Marco De Vincentiis and Michael Kollosche
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Social, Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 66
Number of Registered Bidders: 12
Days on Market: 56
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Main River Point Position in Exclusive Broadbeach Waters.
Seize the rare opportunity to acquire a supersized point position parcel facing north to Main River in an exclusive pocket of Broadbeach Waters.
This mega 1,409m2 corner lot boasts a combined water frontage of 71.6 metres with wide sweeping views over the Nerang River.
The stage is set for a new architect-designed mansion to shine while the potential to subdivide opens up lucrative opportunities for investors and developers. Alternatively, a full renovation could make use of an established single-level, four-bedroom house.
Located in a private and secluded neighbourhood, River Crescent is highly-sought for its large waterfront properties and proximity to restaurants, shops and key services.
Enjoy weekends on the water or take a short 10-minute drive to superb surfing beaches.
- Prime 1,409m2 waterfront parcel in a high growth location
- North facing point position with 71.5m total water frontage (28.2m2 on Main River)
- Located on a secluded no-through road in a peaceful neighbourhood
- Sweeping wide water views
- Renovate the existing single-level house or design a new home
- Potential for sub-division, subject to council approval
- Spacious four bedroom and four bathroom residence
- Large kitchen with ample storage throughout
- Separate, dining, living and family room, plus multipurpose room
- Sparkling inground pool overlooks the river
- Covered patio around the pool area, perfect for entertaining
- Double garage; laundry with bathroom
- Large fenced lawn with mature trees
- Space to install a boat pontoon and jet ski dock
Located on Main River and nestled in a quiet and secluded location where Carrara Markets, restaurants, cafes and medical facilities are within proximity. Heritage Bank Stadium - the Gold Coast Suns home ground - is a short drive away. Broadbeach, The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are 10 minutes away by car. Emmanuel College and St Vincent's Primary School are close by, while All Saints Anglican School is a short 6km drive. The M1 is a short distance for easy access to Gold Coast Airport and Brisbane.
Take advantage of this prime Main River opportunity – contact Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Michael Kollsoche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $3367.04 per quarter