6/3527 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Two-storey Penthouse With Direct Beach Access and Uninterrupted Views
Fri 29 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Overlooking Tower 39 on the beachfront in Main Beach is this spacious 572m2^* two-storey penthouse with panoramic ocean views that can never be built out.
Located on Level 3 of the boutique residents' only 'Ocean Resort' building, the apartment has direct beach access and is only a short stroll to cafes and restaurants on popular Tedder Avenue, as well as a host of amenities.
Living is spread across two floors, including an expansive private rooftop terrace serviced by a bathroom and kitchenette. A hub for relaxation and entertainment, the built-in pool-spa is the place to embrace an elevated outlook over the beach.
Breathtaking views can also be captured from inside the apartment, where open-plan living spaces connect with a large wraparound balcony through banks of glass sliders that invite cool summer breezes.
Hardwearing granite floors and benchtops, paired with tiles, newly-laid carpets and a fresh coat of paint facilitate a low-maintenance, lock-up and leave lifestyle, but can also accommodate the demands of an active family.
Seek out private space among three ensuite bedrooms, including a master suite with a built-in spa bath framed by picture windows, and a large office, all with balcony access.
The apartment comes with two secure basement car parks, including storage space for surfboards and other water-based toys, and residents have access to a shared pool, sauna and a gym.
- Absolute beachfront 572m2^* penthouse apartment with expansive rooftop terrace
- One of only six apartments in east-facing boutique 'Ocean Resort' building, with 25m* of beach frontage and direct beach access
- Skyline views plus never to be built-out ocean vistas spanning Main Beach to Coolangatta
- Expansive rooftop entertaining terrace with glass balustrades; fully tiled built-in circular pool-spa overlooking the ocean; multiple seating areas for entertaining and relaxing; adjoining kitchenette with sink and fridge; bathroom; garbage chute; shade sails
- Immaculately maintained, low-maintenance interior with granite floors, stone benchtops and tiles throughout
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area has floor-to-ceiling sliders with roller blinds, giving access to a wraparound balcony for alfresco entertaining
- Galley-style kitchen has high-end Miele appliances, including a four-burner induction cook-top, built-in conventional oven; built-in Smeg microwave; InSinkErator; pantry and storage
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, integrated desk/study nook, fully tiled ensuite featuring built-in Stylus spa bath with ocean-view windows, dual vanity with Caroma basins, eco bidet toilet
- Two additional bedrooms, both with study nooks, roller blinds, ocean view, ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet; one bedroom has a built-in robe, the other a walk-in robe
- Powder room
- Large study/office with built-in cabinetry and double desk, slider to balcony, curtains
- Laundry has built-in cabinets with granite tops, oversized sink; access to internal staircase leading to rooftop drying area
- Extra storage space, including internal cupboards, covered and uncovered secure spaces on rooftop terrace
- Aiphone intercom system
- ActronAir ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting throughout; ceilings fans in two bedrooms
- Two secure basement car spaces, including one lock-up garage with storage workbench and space for surfboards, bikes, fishing rods
- Resident amenities include a pool, sauna and small gym
Uniquely positioned between the beach and the Broadwater, Main Beach is a favoured beachfront suburb for its community feel and premier location. Ocean Resort is only steps from patrolled Narrowneck Beach and a five-minute walk to the vibrant Tedder Avenue dining precinct. Nearby Marina Mirage plays host to La Luna Beach Club and the area will soon welcome The Mantaray superyacht marina and residences. The Southport Yacht Club and Southport Surf Club are favoured by locals for casual dining and drinks, while those who like to enjoy nature can stroll 800m to Macintosh Island Park or 400m to join the Gold Coast Oceanway and access Federation Walk Coastal Reserve. Main Beach sits in proximity to elite schools such as The Southport School and St Hilda's School.
Capitalise on this highly sought after beachfront penthouse – contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 and Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Vacuum System
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Water Rates - $2192 per year
- Strata Rates - $8098 per year