6 James Street
Prime Homesite on Currumbin Headland with DA Approved Plans
Wed 28 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Perched among the trees on an exclusive Currumbin Headland street, this prime homesite offers an idyllic blank canvas for a brand-new coastal abode.
Holding an elevated northern aspect, the 746m2* parcel promises views extending beyond the still waters of Currumbin estuary to Burleigh and the Surfers Paradise skyline that will never be built out.
To maximise the site's potential and coveted outlook, there are DA approved plans for a contemporary tri-level residence by high-profile architect Paul Uhlmann. Encompassing five bedrooms and multiple indoor-outdoor living areas, the bold design is ideal for the modern family.
Flanked by crown land and immersed in lush greenery, the property offers a secluded and tranquil haven sheltered from the prominent southerly winds.
The new owner will enjoy a relaxed, beachside lifestyle, with front-row access to renowned local surf breaks Currumbin Alley and Currumbin Beach, along with a host of popular cafes and fine dining options.
- 746m2 block presents a prime blank canvas for brand-new build
- North-facing with elevated views over Currumbin estuary to Burleigh and the city skyline that can't be built out
- Rare opportunity in an exclusive street on Currumbin Headland
- DA approved plans by high-profile architect Paul Uhlmann
- Tri-level design featuring five-bedrooms and multiple indoor-outdoor living zones is ideal for a family
- Tranquil, leafy position bordered by crown land
- Protected and sheltered from southerly winds
Tightly-held Currumbin offers a laid back coastal lifestyle revolving around the beach. World-class surf breaks Currumbin Alley and Currumbin Beach are on the doorstep, while Tugun and Bilinga Beach are within 4km. Convenient coffee stops The Salt Mill and Barefoot Barista are nearby, as is the beachfront option of Currumbin Surf Club. An annual pass to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary will open up plenty of fun for the family, and the address lies within the catchment for highly-regarded Palm Beach Currumbin State High School.
Explore the full potential of this exclusive blank canvas on Currumbin Headland - contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4619.58 per year
- Water Rates - $998.96 per year