6 Rhodium Crescent
Hope Island 4212
Private Family Oasis Overlooking The Pines Golf Course
Thu 20 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Private and well maintained, this spacious north-facing family home in the sought-after Platinum Waters estate offers leafy views and a laid-back lifestyle convenient to key Hope Island amenities.
Overlooking championship golf course The Pines, tall pines provide a private and secluded setting, while still allowing for views of the fairway.
Upon entering the double-storey property, your eye is immediately drawn down a long hallway to the back garden where a sparkling 8m saltwater pool and a covered alfresco space made for entertaining beckon.
Built by the current owners in 2010, a neutral colour palette invites a new owner to bring personal flair to the property, while a practical floor plan was designed to accommodate a growing family in comfort, presenting multiple living spaces across two levels.
A bedroom on the ground floor with built-in robes and serviced by an adjoining bathroom can be repurposed as a study or allocated as a teenager's retreat or private guest accommodation, away from the main living areas.
Embrace the proximity to quality dining and shopping options, world-class golf courses and easy access to The Broadwater in this popular resort-style suburb with a strong community focus.
- Tranquil north-facing 663m2 block with a solid, five-bedroom family home overlooking The Pines Golf Course in Platinum Waters estate
- Covered tiled outdoor BBQ and dining space adjoining an 8m saltwater pool with stone waterfall feature; separate lawn area and low-maintenance tropical gardens
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space with sliders leading to back patio
- Kitchen features a large kitchen island with seating, stone benchtops, double sink, Technika microwave and dishwasher, 90cm Westinghouse double oven with five-burner gas stove top and separate walk-in pantry; double French doors to the hallway
- Master bedroom suite has an expansive walk-in robe and adjoining ensuite offering golf course views, with tiled built-in bathtub, shower, double vanity and toilet
- Three additional oversized bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes and serviced by a main bathroom, with a built-in bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Fifth bedroom on the ground floor with built-in robes and access to an adjoining bathroom, with a tiled shower, single vanity and toilet
- Curved wood and steel staircase, with modern pendant light
- Multiple living spaces across two levels, including informal and formal living and dining rooms
- Upper-level multipurpose room has slider to street-facing balcony, with hinterland views
- Tiled floors, with carpet in formal living spaces, multipurpose room and bedrooms
- Plantation shutters throughout the ground floor, upstairs bedroom and multipurpose room
- Large laundry with storage cupboards, sink and outdoor access
- Storage throughout, including under-stair utility cupboard
- Secure triple garage with extra space for storage
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large garden shed and rainwater tank
- Dual side access; security alarm
- No body corporate fee's
Platinum Waters is one of Hope Island's most sought-after estates and is popular with families and downsizers. It backs onto championship golf course The Pines with two other world-class golf courses within proximity. Hope Island Marketplace, a vibrant food and dining destination that also houses a boutique health hub, specialty shops and professional services, is a 15-minute walk away. The delights of Sanctuary Cove and Paradise Point cafes and restaurants are a 10-minute drive from this address. Launch a vessel from the boat ramp a four-minute drive away, where you can also catch the ferry to South Stradbroke Island.
Embrace a family-friendly, laidback lifestyle in this large, private home – contact Will Sarti 0416 808 454
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2206 per year
- Water Rates - $1389 per year