603/95-97 Old Burleigh Road
Sold By Brad Coyne & Marco De Vicentiis Prior to Auction
Tue 14 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Timeless Beachside Luxury
Exquisite beachside living is yours to savour in the ultra-exclusive Ivy95 apartment building. Less than 100m from the sand and sea and showcased by refined interiors that evoke a sense of timeless luxury, this spacious three bedroom, three bathroom offering spoils you with an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Trimmed with full-height glass to frame enviable views, it also flows onto the terrace where you can sit and watch surfers, dolphins and even the whales in their element in the glorious Pacific Ocean.
Three well-appointed bedrooms grace the floorplan, including a spacious master suite. Light, bright and inviting, wake to water views or enjoy the hypnotic rhythm of the waves from this elegant sanctuary. A marble ensuite accompanies it, along with a walk-in robe. A residential only building – where pets are welcome and neighbours are friendly – also benefit from exclusive amenities on the rooftop, where you can host guests in the BBQ area, enjoy the gym or lap pool or relax on the sun deck.
- Exquisite living in the ultra-exclusive Ivy95 apartment building, 100m from the beach;
- Timeless and luxurious interiors, with flawless finishes and high ceilings;
- Gourmet kitchen with marble island bench and Miele appliances;
- Open plan living and dining zone trimmed with full-height glass to frame enviable views;
- Spacious and sophisticated master suite with beach views, terrace access, walk-in robe and marble ensuite;
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and marble ensuite, bed three serviced by an elegant main bathroom;
- Ocean-facing terrace, media room, two car spaces and two large storage areas;
- Residential only, pet-friendly building;
- Exclusive rooftop lap pool, gym, lounge, BBQ, sundeck and dining facilities.
Exceptionally positioned to be walking distance to both Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise means you'll be spoilt for choice with where to indulge in dining, shopping and entertainment. Broadbeach Bowls Club is across the road plus the Jewel precinct is just a 550m walk away. Best of all though is the proximity to pristine beaches – some of the finest in Australia.
To inspect or organize a virtual inspection via facetime of this exquisite beachside sky home contact - Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Security Access
- Car Parking - Basement
- Openable Windows
- Council Rates - $6277.22 per year