62 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Michael Kollosche, Harry Kakavas & Ryan Ward
Luxury Main River Mansion. This striking Paradise Waters Mansion celebrates the perfect blend of endless Main River and city skyline views.
Host across multiple entertaining spaces with two deluxe ground floor lounge rooms that take in the impressive panorama of the river and Surfers Paradise city, while glass bi-fold doors stack back to incorporate a generous patio space.
Serve sunset canapes on a sprawling rooftop balcony with elevated water and city vistas. The top floor indoor kitchen is ready for easy catering and a second large street-facing balcony is perfect for a sunny rooftop garden.
At the entrance, a resort-style pool with a Palm Springs inspired cabana is the epitome of summertime decadence. While the Main River backdrop is the perfect place for water enthusiasts to launch a boat, jump on a jet ski or kayak across to Budds Beach.
With marbled stylings, sandstone, elegant fixtures, and high ceilings, this imposing property makes its mark from all angles.
-Four-level modern entertainer on Main River
-24.2m/79.4ft of deep river frontage with a 12m/39.4ft pontoon
- Panoramic views over the water and Surfers Paradise city skyline
-Top balcony with 280-degree water and city vistas, gas fireplace and inbuilt seating
- A top floor open plan retreat with access to balconies features a kitchenette with Miele four-burner gas stove and dishwasher
- Palm Springs style luxury pool cabana with Thermaster double bar fridge, Hafele sink and generous lounge
- Ground floor kitchen with island breakfast bar and Miele appliances including a four-burner gas cooktop, induction hot plates and two ovens
- First water facing lounge with gas fireplace, wet bar and bi-fold glass doors that open to a large patio
- Second water facing lounge with Vintec bar fridge, drinks cabinet, Spure sink and open gas fireplace
- Primary bedroom retreat enjoys water views, a private balcony, dual walk-in robe and a generous ensuite
- Primary bedroom ensuite features a freestanding bath, dual basins, vanity, double shower and separate toilet
- Four other generous carpeted bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in wardrobes
- Deluxe home office with two inbuilt desks
- Second floor home theatre space with wet bar
- Garage with chilled wine cellar and wet bar
- Ducted aircon, speaker systems and high ceilings throughout
- Easy elevator access from every level and secure gated entry
Paradise Waters is a prestigious and quiet waterfront suburb close to the Surfers Paradise city. Within walking distance to Macintosh Island Park, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach, an eleven-minute drive to The Southport School and (TSS) district and just a few strokes away from Budds Beach to enjoy swimming, picnics or a BBQ.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
62 Admiralty Drive Paradise Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System