640 Nerang Broadbeach Road
Sold by Michael Kollosche, Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Thu 23 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Designed by leading Architect Jared Poole, this modern and aspirational main river entertainer and family compound is spread across 3,860m2 of north facing land benefiting from 30.4m/99.7ft of river frontage. The home won 3 Master Builder awards including Gold Coast House of the Year in 2019.
The estate's contemporary double-storey concrete construction residence enjoys absolute serenity in its position at the back of the elongated block. Its sleek interiors are elevated by natural stone, brick and wood feature walls, porcelain tiling, exquisite textured wallpapers, elegant bespoke lighting, and premium quality appliances.
Five bedrooms, including the master suite, are located on the upper level, each with its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
The ground floor is bright and open, with multiple living zones that promote a relaxed way of living. A large floating-effect, stone waterfall island bench anchors the open-plan kitchen and butler's pantry.
From a spacious and protected back deck, look across the spa and 14m pool flanked by inviting day-beds, to private parkland views. It is the perfect space to relax or enjoy a low-key family meal catered for by the teppanyaki BBQ and built-in fireplace.
Its expansive recreation pavilion, overlooking a championship-size tennis court is built for entertaining and can accommodate up to 100 guests. Luxuriously styled with a sophisticated feel, it's the ideal space for hosting formal functions or low-key family gatherings and features a kitchen, full bar, powder room, pool table, multiple seating areas and a temperature controlled 1,500-bottle wine cellar.
By the river there is a large boat shed, boat ramp, 2 jet ski docks and a 12m/39.4ft pontoon. The lowest bridge to The Broadwater is 4.3m at highest astronomical tide.
- 3,860m2 of north orienated main river land benefiting from 30.4m/99.7ft of river frontage
- Recipient of 3 Master Builder awards including Gold Coast House of the Year in 2019
- Main residence is of suspended concrete slab construction built over two levels
- Boat shed and ramp plus 12m/39.4ft pontoon; 14m pool and eight-person spa with porcelain Travertine surrounds; championship tennis court
- Recreation room/entertainment pavilion with terrace access, full bar, concealed kitchen, bathroom, 1,500-bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar with Zip tap, ice maker and custom disco lighting
- Covered deck with fireplace; covered alfresco area with wood-fired pizza oven
- Indoor-outdoor alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen, teppanyaki BBQ
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining opens to alfresco area via cavity sliding doors
- Sleek kitchen and butler's pantry has concrete-look Caesarstone island bench, integrated fridge freezer and two dishwashers, dual ovens, warming drawer, induction cooktop and Zip tap
- Master suite has upholstered feature wall, elegant chandelier, electronic block-out blinds and sheers, dressing room, Main River view via full-height sliders and private balcony, plus ensuite with free-standing bath and private toilet
- Four additional bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites
- Sunken lounge has gas fireplace and rendered feature wall; separate media room; top-floor living room has engineered timber floors
- Recessed ceilings with additional LED strip lighting
- All bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiling
- Plush carpets in all bedrooms
- Executive office has four workstations with custom joinery
- Two additional bathrooms plus one powder room; laundry with storage
- Four-car garage and additional off-street parking; garden shed
- C-Bus home automation plus extensive security camera system
- Established gardens with manicured hedges and lush green lawns
- Ducted air conditioning; solar system with 68 panels
Set in the conveniently located suburb of Carrara, this property is in close proximity to beaches, schools and other amenities. Metricon Stadium and a number of world-class golf clubs are nearby, including Emerald Lakes Golf Club at 2.5km away. Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens are an 8-minute drive, while the beach, shopping and dining of Broadbeach is little more than 5km away. Emmanuel College is a 4-minute drive, St Vincent's Primary School is a 6-minute drive, and All Saints Anglican School is a 10-minute drive. The M1 is nearby for easy access north to Brisbane and south to the border.
Relish luxury waterfront living from this unrivalled entertainer on Main River – contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Jay Helprin on 0407 894 775.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $6460 per year
- Water Rates - $3500 per year