640 Nerang Broadbeach Road
Sold by Michael Kollosche
Wed 20 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Contemporary Excellence – the Ultimate, Award-Winning Main River Entertainer.
You've never experienced a private Main River paradise quite like this. The ultimate exquisite entertainer, this heavenly hideaway tucked away on a secluded 3,860m2 block is one of the finest homes the Gold Coast has to offer. The recipient of three Master Builders Awards (including House of the Year) and anchored on 30.4m waterfrontage and with never-to-be-built-out parkland views, it has the rare ability to fuse flawless luxury with practical functionality. Matte finishes combine with contemporary interiors to create an inviting warmth, while multiple living and dining zones vie for your attention indoors and out. Light up the night with your "Rec Room" with full bar, kitchen, bathroom and entertaining amenities, or enjoy a cosy catch-up in the lush front yard where an authentic pizza oven awaits. For a change of scenery, retreat to the timber deck to curl up by the open fireplace in cooler months, overlooking the 14m pool and spa, or treat guests to a teppanyaki extravaganza in the expansive all-weather alfresco entertaining terrace, also with built-in outdoor kitchen.
Peel back the cavity slider doors to dissolve the barriers between indoors and out, with the gourmet kitchen (with butler's pantry) living and dining area bathed in natural light. There's also a media room, sunken lounge with gas fireplace and upper-level living zone to relax in plus it's been expertly designed to invite in the winter sun and keep out the sun in summer. Five bedrooms also await, with a sublime master suite accompanied by an award-winning ensuite and deluxe dressing room. Full-height glass frames the stunning Main River vistas here, with all the remaining oversized bedrooms appointed with modern ensuites.
- Award-winning Main River entertainer on a 3,860m2 block with 30.4m waterfrontage and parkland views;
- Exquisite Jared Poole Design and expertly built by Koryzma Constructions;
- 3.5 years young with one owner, contemporary interiors, high ceilings and exquisite in every way;
- Full suspended slab concrete construction and CBUS home automation;
- 3 x Master Builder Awards including "Gold Coast House of the Year";
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with cavity slider doors for seamless integration with alfresco areas;
- Sleek kitchen and butler's pantry with 2 integrated dishwashers, dual ovens, warming drawer, induction cooktop, Zip tap, concrete look Caesarstone island bench and integrated fridge/freezer;
- Sunken lounge with gas fireplace, rendered feature wall, upstairs living room with engineered timber floors;
- Media room, executive office with 4 dedicated workstations and custom joinery;
- "Rec Room" – the ultimate entertainment precinct with fully equipped bar, concealed kitchen, bathroom, 1500 bottle temp-controlled wine cellar, icemaker, zip tap and custom lighting;
- Rec Room overlooks the championship tennis court and also opens to a covered alfresco terrace and could be converted to potential dual living amenity;
- Sublime master suite with upholstered feature wall, chandelier, motorised block-out blinds and sheers, award-winning ensuite and deluxe dressing room;
- Master suite with full-height sliders to frame Main River views and a private balcony;
- All remaining bedrooms are supersized and feature modern ensuites;
- Expansive all-weather alfresco entertaining terrace, with built-in outdoor kitchen and teppanyaki bar;
- Covered timber deck with open fireplace, overlooking established gardens and wide expanse of Main River;
- 14m tiled pool with porcelain Travertine surrounds, 8-person spa and an outdoor powder room;
- Front yard alfresco area with custom concrete bench with authentic woodfire pizza oven;
- Large boat shed and ramp, 12m pontoon, 4 car garage and ample off-street parking;
- 68 Solar panels, 2 x Tesla batteries, 11 security cameras and ducted air-conditioning.
Boasting a central location, close to some of the Gold Coast's most prestigious homes, as well as near shops, cafes, the M1 and all necessary amenities, you are also only 10 minutes away from all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach. World-class golf courses, Carrara Sports Precinct and Metricon Stadium are also close by and elite schools including All Saints College, Emmanuel College, and St Vincent's are a short drive away. Reward yourself with a residence that epitomises luxurious Main River entertaining – arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Tennis Court
- Water Front
- Open Fire Place
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Openable Windows
- Wine cellar