66 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale & Michael Kollosche
Fri 24 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
East-facing main river parcel brimming with potential.
Harness the full potential of this perfectly-positioned parcel facing east to Main River and boasting sensational day-to-night views on exclusive Amalfi Drive.
This prime 665m2 lot sits on a wide section of Main River where the frontage measures 16.5 metres and opens up exceptional views over the water to the city skyline, where the iconic Jewel Residences provide a stunning focal point as night falls.
Exercise your choice to renovate the existing four-bedroom single-level house or engage an architect to draw up plans for a new residence that capitalises on the waterfront location in a prestigious neighbourhood lined with executive mansions.
Amalfi Drive is one of the most sought-after streets in Isle of Capri where residents are drawn to Capri on Via Roma shopping village, which includes Harris Farm Markets. Tucked behind the coastline for peace and privacy, Gold Coast beaches are a short five-minute drive away.
- East-facing 665m2 parcel brimming with excellent potential
- Positioned on a wide section of Main River with 16.5m frontage
- Exceptional views over the river to the iconic Jewel Residences
- Design your dream home to capitalise on the location
- Existing single-level house with renovation potential
- Two large living areas, one with new flooring, and a spacious kitchen
- Two outdoor entertaining decks with water views
- Large sunkissed 9.6m x 3.2m swimming pool
- Private patio upon entry with oriental water feature
- Four bedrooms with carpet, fans and built-in robes
- Two ensuite bathrooms; one with a spa bath
- Laundry, separate toilet and linen storage cupboard
- Double lock-up garage and secure double carport
- Freshly painted throughout
- Fully fenced perimeter and established gardens
Isle of Capri is an upmarket central suburb offering easy access to the best the Gold Coast has to offer. Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are close by for dining and entertainment, while a five-minute drive lands you on the coast for a choice of patrolled surf beaches. Leading private schools including The Southport School and St Hilda's School are a short drive away.
Appreciate the full potential by inspecting with Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $7734 per year
- Water Rates - $495 per quarter