66 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Expansive Waterfront Estate with Skyline Views and Untapped Potential
Set within sought-after Florida Gardens, this north-east facing waterfront estate represents an enticing property opportunity. Sprawled across a 1588m2 double block that adjoins parklands and overlooks leafy Cascade Gardens, this peaceful and private haven sizzles with potential. Explore your options to renovate the existing residence, add it to your investment portfolio or knock down and rebuild a bespoke waterfront masterpiece that maximises the skyline views.
Currently, a comfortable single-level home awaits on site, featuring a kitchen with Bosch appliances and an oversized lounge and dining area that encourages indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The master suite is also spacious and boasts city skyline glimpses, a walk-in robe and ensuite, while a main bathroom with a spa services the remaining two bedrooms and study/ potential 4th bedroom.
Outside, a pool with kid-friendly shelf step sparkles in the sunshine, with an adjoining alfresco area an ideal option when hosting guests. Alternatively, gather beneath the expansive terrace that trims the rear of the home, overlooking the vast backyard and palm-tree-lined 24.1m waterfrontage. Golfers will love the elevated four-hole putting green, boaties will relish the pontoon, and large families will appreciate dual gated driveways that cater for multiple vehicles, a caravan or trailer to be parked securely off-street.
- North-east facing Florida Gardens estate with skyline views, occupying a 1,588m2 waterfront double block
- Peaceful and private, adjoining parklands and overlooking leafy Cascade Gardens
- Exceptional potential for renovation, investment or knock-down and rebuild a prized waterfront residence that maximises the skyline views
- 24.1m water frontage, trimmed with towering tropical palms
- Generously sized kitchen with Ziptap, Bosch appliances and walk-in pantry
- Sprawling, open plan living and dining area, seamlessly integrates with the alfresco terrace
- Oversized master suite with city skyline glimpses, air-conditioning unit, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes and air-conditioning units
- Main bathroom includes a spa and separate toilet
- Air-conditioned study, which could act as a potential 4th bedroom
- Expansive, covered alfresco area overlooking the large backyard
- Sparkling pool with shelf steps
- Poolside alfresco area with wet bar and weather-protection screens
- Vast backyard with an elevated four-hole putting green and direct gate access to adjoining park
- Double garage plus dual gated driveways that offer abundant and secure off-street parking for multiple cars, boat, caravan, trailer or more
- Large laundry
Situated within Florida Gardens, this luxury enclave is loved for its centrality, lush parks and family-friendly atmosphere. The vibrant Broadbeach restaurant, cafe and shopping district including Star Casino and Pacific Fair is within a 4.5km radius, or walk 15 minutes to the light rail station to travel north or south with ease. Pristine beaches are also accessible on foot in approximately 20 minutes.
Capitalise on the location, land size and untapped potential this sprawling riverfront estate represents. Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Matthew Follent on 0402 251 527 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
66 Savoy Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $7030 per year
- Water Rates - $1404 per year