662 Pacific Parade
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin
Fri 24 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Nestled in the hillside overlooking Tugun's iconic Flat Rock Beach, cool Caribbean charm meets Gold Coast glamour inside the ultimate trophy asset known as 'Pacific'.
The eye-catching Chris Clout design was named among Queensland's hottest homes following a 12 month build by custom luxury builder Mactech Constructions.
Constructed from solid concrete over four levels, the elevated position and wide frontage capture a glorious Pacific Ocean vista spanning North Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta.
A showstopping 8m glass-edge pool appears suspended on the third level, lending a large dose of wow factor as well as providing a sun-drenched ocean viewing platform with built-in beds.
Considered choices capture that relaxed beach house vibe at every turn, from Moreton Island driftwood handles and distressed French oak flooring to tropical plants and oversized cane fans.
Awaken to the soft crush of waves on sand from the grand master suite encased in floor-to-ceiling glass on three sides to ensure a clear view of the sunrise each morning.
- Enviable 18.1m wide frontage capturing a wide Pacific Ocean vista
- Exceptional elevation captures coastline views that can't be built out
- Private, rarely available position on Tugun Hill opposite Tugun Beach
- Two-year-old residence designed by the award-winning Chris Clout
- No longer possible to build four storeys in this area
- Full concrete construction by bespoke builder Mactech Constructions
- Featured in home magazines, print and online media, and on television
- Four spacious levels offer total living area of 663m2
- 3m ceilings and extensive glazing enhance the sense of spaciousness
- Level 3 living and dining features raked ceiling, crazy pave stone wall and gas fireplace
- Beach-facing balcony with built-in BBQ kitchen, wine fridge and stone firepit
- 8m glass-edge pool cantilevered for dramatic visual effect
- Crisp white kitchen fitted with European appliances and White Stone Quartz benches
- Deluxe master retreat occupies the top level, featuring a plantation fan, elegant ensuite, plus his and hers dressing rooms
- Three additional bedrooms all have ensuites and walk-in robes
- Level 2 bedrooms enjoy access to a large family room, study and balcony
- Ground floor gymnasium, media room, mudroom and powder room
- Entry features polished concrete flooring and lush landscaping
- Secure five car garage or four car spaces with space for a gym, as currently configured
- Storage area suitable for a jetski or trailer
- Elevator and stairs servicing each level
- Alarmed video security system and interconnected fire alarm
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Automated blinds, sheer curtains and irrigation
Tugun has fast become a highly sought-after suburb favoured for its proximity to world-class surfing beaches and a laidback community feel. Pacific Parade is the premiere beachfront strip, where residents enjoy all the benefits of beachside living. Walk or ride to nearby Currumbin Beach, Currumbin Alley and Currumbin Creek. Gold Coast Airport is 10 minutes by car, with easy access to the Pacific Motorway for travel north to Brisbane or south to Byron Bay.
Opportunities to purchase a near-new beachside home in this precinct are truly rare - contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 or Jay Helprin 0407 894 775.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
662 Pacific Parade Tugun
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System