7 Awoonga Avenue
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin Prior to Auction
Wed 9 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Positioned directly across from the crystal clear, calm waterways of Tallebudgera Creek and in the exclusive Koala Park precinct, a prime property opportunity awaits savvy developers. A 549m2 blank canvas that basks in beautiful coastal views, plans have been approved for 4 luxury apartments to grace this site. Created in conjunction with BDA Architecture, each full floor residence will range from 215m2 to 301m2, with alfresco areas that capitalise on the iconic outlook. All will boast 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms and a powder room, multiple living zones and designer kitchens, equipped with flawless finishes and fixtures.
A sought-after location, this is a natural wonderland where you'll find some of finest recreational and lifestyle amenities on the Gold Coast. Brimming with walking and jogging trails, outdoor parks and pristine, patrolled beaches, all you need to feel health and happiness is right here. Families also flock to this area to enjoy still-water activities such as paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing, with a nearby popular surf break for those who seek more adventure. Swap the famous coastlines for bushland, with the heritage-listed Burleigh Head National Park close by, providing a rare opportunity to walk through a rainforest reserve that's literally surrounded by beaches. Or, for coffee catch-ups, delicious dinners or drinks, head to vibrant Burleigh, with its fusion of alfresco eateries and bars.
Also, explore your options to secure the adjoining site 8 Bullimah Ave, Burleigh Heads, brimming with knock-down and re-build potential. Reward yourself with a development opportunity that points to a prosperous future. Arrange your inspection today.
- Prime 549m2 development site directly across from pristine Tallebudgera Creek;
- Plans approved for 4 BDA Architecture luxury apartments in exclusive Koala Park;
- Full floor, water-facing apartments, spanning from 215m2 to 301m2;
- Open plan design with flawless finishes and fixtures throughout;
- 3 bedrooms with study, two bathrooms and a powder room;
- Striking exteriors with timber look aluminium batten screens;
- Sought-after location, with walking and jogging trails, outdoor parks and pristine, patrolled beaches;
- Close to the heritage-listed Burleigh Head National Park and vibrant Burleigh dining precinct;
- Explore your options to secure the adjoining site 8 Bullimah Ave, Burleigh Heads, brimming with knock-down and re-build potential.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
7 Awoonga Avenue Burleigh Heads