7 Wombat Court
Sold Under The Hammer by Duncan Longmore and Michael Kollosche
Fri 29 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
An expression of architectural excellence, this contemporary tri-level compound offers an ideal waterfront lifestyle in the well-heeled enclave of Sorrento.
Rising from a 751m2* block with 18.1m of water frontage, the stately entertainer faces north for an unobstructed outlook that extends down a tranquil Main River inlet towards the city skyline.
Radiating a sense of luxury, the refined interior is enriched by a range of premium natural finishes. Floor-to-ceiling marble tiles accent a floating timber staircase to set the stage upon entry, while the addition of an internal lift ensures convenient access to each level.
The top floor is dedicated to a lavish master retreat benefitting from a gallery-style view over the commercial-level home theatre and wet bar. Three additional bedroom suites offer sanctuary for relaxation, while a spacious office facilitates working from home in peace.
A wall of glazing draws picturesque vistas and a wealth of natural light into the grand living area, which is crowned by a soaring 6.3m* ceiling. Sliding doors, plus a servery window from the chef's kitchen open to an expansive alfresco terrace, promoting effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
An infinity-edge pool beckons come summer, while a flat strip of artificial grass provides an idyllic setting for yoga by the water's edge. Boating enthusiasts will delight in easy access to Main River, with a double boat shed, boat ramp and 10m* pontoon allowing water toys to be stored and launched with ease.
- Bold tri-level house designed in consultation with award-winning architect
- 751m2* block with 18.1m* water frontage to quiet Main River inlet
- North-facing with water, city skyline and hinterland views
- Contemporary Alucobond cladded facade; refined interior features natural timber and stone
- 10m* pontoon with power and water; double boat shed and boat ramp
- Infinity-edge pool with spa jets; flat AstroTurf lawns
- Covered outdoor entertaining area; alfresco dining zone has Vergola roof, stainless steel outdoor kitchen with sink and Goldstein BBQ
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Living features soaring 6.3m* ceiling, extensive glazing, built-in TV units and statement pendant lighting
- Kitchen with premium V-Zug appliances, including dual ovens, warming drawer, induction wok and cooktop, integrated coffee machine; Falmec rangehood; three sinks; Zip HydroTap; 2Pac cabinetry; Calacatta Blanco stone benchtops and 4m* island with storage and seating; servery to outdoor entertaining
- Large butler's pantry with Astra cool room, integrated Siemens dishwasher, walk-in pantry, sink
- Top-floor master retreat with dual walk-in robes; private balcony with water, city and hinterland views; gallery view of home theatre; ensuite with free-standing bath, dual vanity, rain and hand-held showerheads, toilet and bidet
- Three additional bedroom suites with walk-in robes and ensuites; two share a waterfront balcony
- Office with built-in desk and cabinetry; storage room; sliding doors to courtyard
- Tiered eight-seat home theatre with Epson projector, Severtson screen, subwoofers and surround-sound; wet bar with three wine fridges, ice machine, island and opalescent Volga granite benchtops
- Two main interior bathrooms plus one exterior bathroom; all ensuites and bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Large laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Four-car garage has built-in workbench with sink plus epoxy flooring
- Aritco internal lift; floating timber staircase with strip lighting and wrought-iron balustrade
- Ness security system, security cameras, Panasonic video intercom system
- Smart home with Hills Home Hub
- ActronAir ducted, zoned air conditioning; underground 18,000L water tank
Sorrento, a highly-sought after enclave of Bundall, is favoured for its prestigious waterfront homes and central location. Sorrento shops are conveniently located 700m away, while the Gold Coast Turf Club and Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens are within 3.5km. Isle of Capri is 2.5km away, and the patrolled surf, shopping and dining of Surfers Paradise is within 3.5km. Broadbeach's vibrant amenities, which include The Star and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, are within a 5km drive. For families, highly regarded The Southport School and St Hilda's School are both within 6km.
Secure a premier waterfront position and luxury architectural masterpiece – contact Duncan Longmore 0419 611 792 and Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- River Views
- Security Access
- Lift Installed
- Security System