71 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
A prime waterfront opportunity in private Paradise Waters position
Mon 15 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
A north-east aspect capturing views from Southport to Surfers Paradise presents an enticing opportunity to create a dream home on one of the city's most sought-after streets.
Tucked away on a quiet inlet just off main river, this prime 733m2 Admiralty Drive holding affords both peace and privacy with the promise of an alluring waterfront lifestyle. The home boasts 20.1m/66ft of water frontage.
A Mediterranean-style mansion spanning two levels and set back from the street provides a solid foundation for renovation or redesign. Spacious ground floor living wraps around a sun-kissed saltwater pool and opens onto a waterfront balcony bathed in morning sun. A pontoon, boat shed and ramp provide easy water access while a white sandy beach is a perfect playground for children and pets.
- North-east aspect with sweeping skyline views
- Wide waterfrontage on quiet inlet just off main river
- 20.1m/66ft of water frontage
- Solid rendered brick construction
- Large kitchen with Bosch appliances and granite benchtops
- Four ensuited bedrooms (spa in the master)
- Informal and formal dining areas with water views
- Fully fenced front garden sanctuary
- Saltwater pool on the northern side enjoys sun
- Sandstone tiles across outdoor areas
- Pontoon and boat shed with ramp access to water
- Ducted air-conditioning and split cycles systems
- Intercom system and wiring for back to base security
- Double carport and single lock-up garage
Admiralty Drive is one of the Gold Coast's most prestigious streets, enjoying a central yet private location which affords easy access to Nerang River, the Broadwater and the Gold Coast Seaway. Narrowneck Beach is within walking distance and Main Beach's vibrant Tedder Ave restaurant and cafe strip and the entertainment mecca of Surfers Paradise are close by. Paradise Waters provides proximity to The Southport School (TSS) and St Hilda's School.
Seize the chance to secure a prime position on the water and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $6563 per year