72 Commodore Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Deceased Estate, a prime opportunity in exclusive Paradise Waters
Sun 28 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Realise your vision to create a modern luxury residence on this 835m2 waterfront holding, tucked away at the end of a quiet main river inlet on prestigious Commodore Drive.
Offered to market for the first time in 25 years, this deceased estate boasts a 19-metre water frontage and 28.2-metre street frontage. The rear aspect affords a wide water vista looking directly down the inlet while the front faces north-east to capture a view of main river, Sundale Bridge and the cityscape beyond.
Gentle breezes flow through a solid two-storey residence featuring a raked ceiling, timber floors, a large rear deck and lagoon-style swimming pool. A laidback waterfront lifestyle beckons with a pontoon and sandy beach with provision to store water toys and fishing gear.
- Wide street and water frontages on 835m2
- Wide water views facing directly down a main river inlet
- North-east street outlook to main river and Sundale Bridge
- Three bedrooms, two bathroom two-storey brick residence
- Upstairs master suite has an ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
- Two additional bedrooms have carpet, fans and built-in robes
- Kitchen boasts a DeLonghi oven and five-burner gas cooktop
- Main living area opens onto an alfresco entertaining deck
- Lounge and dining room has a raked ceiling, timber floors and VJ panelling
- Large lagoon-style Inground swimming pool
- Sandy beach with lockable waterfront storage
- Garage has been converted into a home office with storage
- Secure off-street, shared parking for 2 cars
- Electric driveway gate and secure gated entry
- Rainwater storage tank and established gardens
Lined with multi-million dollar luxury residences, Paradise Waters is a sought-after enclave enjoying easy access to main river, The Broadwater and Gold Coast Seaway. This property is a short drive from Main Beach's Tedder Avenue dining precinct, Macintosh Island Park and Narrowneck Beach. Head into the heart of Surfers Paradise for entertainment, retail and dining while neighbouring Southport is handy for conveniences and services.
Inspect today - the family is motivated to sell and opportunities to secure a prime site that's ripe for redevelopment are few.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Car Parking - Surface