73 Stanhill Drive
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold By Marco De Vincentiis & Michael Kollosche
Fri 16 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Four Levels of Luxury with a North-East Main River Outlook. Experience the ultimate in waterfront living in this exceptional Main River residence which offers the perfect blend of lifestyle and luxury in the sought-after Chevron Island locale.
The four-level designer mansion faces north-east to capture a panoramic Main River vista and a sparkling city skyline as night falls. Coffee and cake are a short cruise across river to popular Bumbles cafe while boaties enjoy easy passage to The Broadwater and Gold Coast Seaway.
Exquisite attention to detail is evident throughout this architect design where repetition of high-end finishes including French oak floorboards, thick marble benchtops and custom walnut cabinetry achieves seamless sophistication.
Entertain year-round in the covered alfresco kitchen and continue the party after hours in the basement where an inviting wine cellar and tasting den holds up to 3000 bottles. A grand master suite enjoys peace and privacy on the top level where the balcony looks over a sparkling resort-style pool to Main River.
- Four-level mansion facing north-east on Main River
- Expansive water and city skyline views and 15.1m water frontage
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace with a built-in BBQ kitchen
- Living and outdoor areas overlook a resort-style pool
- Large pontoon with power and water, riverside deck with two lockable storage rooms
- Basement features epoxy flooring with space for up to 6 cars secured by double automatic entry gates
- High end kitchen boasts a super size marble island, Zip Tap, Insinkerator, Gessi tapware, Miele 90cm oven and 5-plate induction cooktop, integrated Miele microwave and coffeemaker, sleek walnut cabinetry and soft close sharknose drawers
- Butlers kitchen includes two Fisher & Paykel dishdrawers and an integrated four-door Liebher fridge-freezer
- Walk-in wine cellar and tasting den with a 3000-bottle storage capacity, two Vintec wine fridges and an integrated beer fridge
- Main living room features a hard carved marble fireplace imported from Italy
- Formal dining zone boasts antique twin chandeliers
- Soaring angled ceilings and well-placed windows invite light on all levels
- French oak timber floorboards, thick marble benchtops, bespoke pendants and chandeliers, custom walnut cabinetry
- Maximum height ceilings and doors, recessed square set ceilings, solid timber doors
- Private level 3 master suite opens to riverfront balcony and boasts a walk-in robe and dressing room, master ensuite with freestanding tub, rainwater shower and twin basins
- Three additional bedrooms all have ensuites, built-in wardrobes, New Zealand wool carpets while two have water views with balcony access
- Four ensuite bathrooms feature Kohler basins, marble tops, walnut cabinetry and floor to ceiling large format tiles
- Central lounge zone on level two with access from three bedrooms
- Cinema room is fully soundproof with projector, large screen and six leather recliners
- Executive office features built-in cabinetry and French oak floorboards
- Formal front sitting room boasts a soaring ceiling and custom curtains
- Grand chandelier can be lowered electronically for ease of cleaning
- Internal lift to all levels and elegant tiled staircase with sensor lights
- Elegant powder rooms on ground and basement levels
- Laundry boasts thick marble benchtops, Miele washer and dryer, soft close c cupboards
- Underground rainwater tank services toilets and gardens plus a bore pump
- CBus automation control, Bose sound system and ducted air-conditioning
- Low-care mature landscaped gardens create serene and private surrounds
Chevron Island is among the city's most sought-after locales and for good reason. The island precinct is only five minutes' drive from Surfers Paradise beaches while Chevron Island is home to restaurants, bars and boutique shopping. The new green bridge will land you at Home of The Arts (HOTA) in under five minutes for movies, arts and live entertainment. The Main River position is ideal for boating, fishing, jet ski and paddling. Chevron Island is also in proximity to leading private schools including The Southport School (TSS) and St Hilda's School.
Inspect today to appreciate the lifestyle and luxury on offer at this prestigious address.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System