734 Pacific Parade
Sold By Troy Dowker & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Sun 26 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Beachside Luxury And Lifestyle Ultra-Spacious Family Home. Endless Pacific Ocean vistas, with sophisticated interiors and an abundance of space is rare for properties in this premium location. Functionality paired with flawless design gives this home an edge over the rest. Positioned right across from iconic Elephant Rock and pristine Currumbin Beach, this ultra-spacious home is the pinnacle of coastal luxury.
Infused with a plethora of sunshine and soul, this family modern masterpiece embraces effortless integrated living and entertaining. High on quality and low on maintenance, it has been expertly crafted to be a hardy, beach-proof house, yet softened by timeless aesthetics.
Only a slight buffer from the beachfront, this prestigious home is set in one of the most admired and highly-sought after positions in Currumbin.
Two deluxe pavilions are connected by a Currumbin Alley-inspired staircase which weave together three levels of property perfection. Oversized windows and stackable glass doors ensure you always feel connected to the enticing Pacific Ocean panoramas, while robust finishes, including polished concrete and granite, give the home an easy-care efficiency, perfect for families who enjoy the lifestyle appeal of sandy toes and barefoot living.
The main residence boasts 6 spacious bedrooms, including a master suite which will leave you breathless with its beauty and alluring ocean outlook. There is also a charming two bedroom, one bathroom guest house with private entry, ideal for an au-pair or even a luxury Airbnb. Outdoors, the large alfresco entertaining pavilion is equipped with a full kitchen, while stacker doors peel back to offer a harmonious blend between the internal and external living zones.
Take a splash in the saltwater pool while soaking up the glorious Pacific Ocean views and enjoy peace of mind knowing all your watercraft toys, surfboards, surf skis and more can be securely stored in the 20ft shipping container nestled beneath this one-of-a-kind beachside abode.
- Exquisitely designed, luxury coastal beach-house across from Elephant Rock and pristine Currumbin Beach;
- Endless Pacific Ocean vistas, timeless interiors and pairs functionality with flawless design;
- Main residence boasts six bedrooms, four bathrooms, two powder rooms and a triple garage;
- Light-filled and large lounge and dining area with wood fireplace, opens up to connect with the ocean vistas;
- Gourmet kitchen with granite island, marine grade plywood cabinetry, soft close drawers, Miele appliances and a butler's pantry;
- Exquisite master suite with enticing ocean views, study/office nook, walk-in robe and an elevated, elegant ensuite with outdoor shower;
- Four ground floor bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms with wet areas, polished concrete floors;
- 6th bedroom with ensuite awaits on the third floor with enticing views;
- Poolside pavilion with uninterrupted ocean views, kitchen, custom cabinetry, built-in speakers and fringed with cavity sliders to integrate with the outdoors;
- Alfresco timber deck with steps down to 9m x 5m saltwater pool with shelf step and 2m depth in middle;
- Deluxe guest house with private entry, open plan living, dining, kitchen and bedroom plus loft bedroom ideal for an au pair or enticing Airbnb income stream;
- 20ft shipping container built-in under the house to securely store watercraft and beach equipment;
- Expansive triple garage with bike storage and dumbwaiter;
- Ducted air-conditioning and vacuuming, solar panels, video intercom, high ceilings and keyless entry.
Set back from the street to ensure your peace and privacy and directly across from Currumbin SLSC, you're also within easy walking distance of a host of cafes, restaurants and parks. Or, should travel beckon, you're within 10 minutes of Coolangatta Airport. There's simply no comparison to this epitome of coastal luxury, arrange your inspection today!
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $4544.94 per year