8/77 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker
Thu 22 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Beachside Luxury Entire Floor Sub-Penthouse Apartment With 360-Degree Views. Embrace premier beachside living in the heart of Palm Beach in this newly completed sub-penthouse finished to the highest luxury standards.
One of only 9 exclusive boutique residences in 77 Jefferson, this entire floor apartment captures 360-degree views from Surfers Paradise to Coolangatta and the Gold Coast Hinterland.
A spacious floor plan delivers 247m2 of customised high-end living, with open plan indoor zones opening to a beachside balcony with an outdoor kitchen fit for year-round entertaining.
Perfectly positioned on a prime northeast facing corner and only 35m to the sand with no roads to cross, 77 Jefferson offers coastal living at its best with vibrant restaurants, cafés and bars a short walk from your doorstep.
- As-new 247m2 sub-penthouse with enviable 360-degree outlook;
- Exclusive one-per-floor building in central Palm Beach position;
- Walk 35m to the beach and popular restaurants, cafes and conveniences;
- Large entertaining balcony with built-in BeefEater BBQ kitchen, Liebherr bar fridge and uninterrupted ocean and coastline vista;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with wide Pacific Ocean outlook;
- Integrated Miele kitchen appliances include combi-steam oven, induction cooktop, 'knock to open' dishwasher, coffee machine and warming drawer;
- Kitchen features sleek 2Pac cabinetry, integrated fridge-freezer, butler's pantry, Zip Tap, Insinkerator waste disposal and Franke fragranite sink;
- Media room and powder room;
- High spec engineered timber flooring and stone benchtops throughout;
- Blinds in the living area are fully motorized and remote controlled;
- Block out curtains and sheers, custom curtain pelmets and plantation shutters;
- Master suite delivers north-east coastline outlook, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath, twin basins and an extra-long vanity;
- Two additional bedrooms boast an uninterrupted ocean outlook, ceiling fans, built-in robes and thick carpet;
- Main bathroom includes stylish stone top + timber vanity, dual rainwater, handheld showerheads and frameless glass shower screen;
- Western balcony is screened and finished with artificial grass, ideal for pets;
- Laundry includes Miele washing machine and dryer plus access to drying balcony;
- Two side-by-side secure car parks and storage cage;
- Video intercom and security;
- Residents enjoy the use of a lift, outdoor shower, kitchenette and powder room;
- The building features signature coastal screening to the west to mitigate afternoon sun and control privacy.
Palm Beach is the Gold Coast's hottest beachside suburb and this exclusive residence offers easy access to all the postcode has to offer.
Grab your board and hit the waves right out in front or head south for Currumbin Alley. Walk to popular cafes, bars and restaurants - Wildernis, Sisterhood, Highline Café, Frida Sol, Balboa Italian, The Collective, Barefoot Barista, Palm Beach Hotel, Dune Café and AVVIA Restaurant are all on the doorstep.
This address affords a choice of private and public schools including the highly sought-after Palm Beach-Currumbin High School as well as Palm Beach Primary School and Marymount College. The area is well-serviced by public transport and is a 10-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport.
A high-quality turn-key home in a location to love - be quick to inspect before this one goes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Council Rates - $2563.10 per year
- Strata Rates - $7237.21 per year