9/17 Marseille Court
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Tue 18 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Grand-Scale Luxury and Graceful Elegance Fronting Main River
Beautifully capturing abundant sunlight and skyline views and enriched with high-quality finishes, this grand-scale Main River residence is a testament to graceful elegance. A remarkable fusion of sophistication and warmth, soaring double-height ceilings create a vibrant and inviting atmosphere, while a seamless indoor-outdoor design ensures the living and dining zones effortlessly flow onto two separate alfresco terraces. Soak up the sun on the north-facing poolside patio or host guests' waterside, overlooking the river and glittering city lights.
Chefs will relish the sleek kitchen with superior Miele and Bosch appliances, while five oversized bedrooms each exude comfort and style. Three are appointed with ensuites, including the sprawling ground floor master suite with walk-in robe and private balcony that basks in water vistas.
Additionally, an immersive movie experience awaits in the state-of-the-art home cinema or relax outdoors, where a solar-heated pool, refurbished pontoon, jet-ski dock, and a sandy beach offer endless opportunities for recreation.
- Grand-scale Main River residence in a boutique, gated estate, basking in sunshine and skyline views
- Impeccable and move-in ready, showcasing graceful elegance and high-quality finishes
- Solar heated pool, refurbished pontoon, jet-ski dock, and sandy beach
- Riverfront entertaining terrace with built-in BBQ and skyline views plus a protected north-facing poolside patio
- Living room opens to the waterfront terrace, crowned by a soaring double height ceiling and featuring high-set windows that invite in abundant natural light
- Elegant dining zone which flows freely onto the pool terrace
- Additional upstairs family room and/or sixth bedroom with built-in storage and plantation shutters
- Sleek chef's kitchen with Zip Tap, island bench, Miele and Bosch appliances
- Five carpeted and oversized bedrooms, including a luxury ground floor master suite with walk-in robe and private waterfront balcony
- State-of-the-art home cinema with surround sound, laser projector, large screen and tiered seating
- Ground floor office with external access
- Three sophisticated ensuite bathrooms, a main bathroom and powder room, each boasting full-height tiling and quality fixtures
- Laundry with ample storage and external access
- Double garage with storage plus off street driveway parking
- Security screens and security system
- Landscaped gardens and lush lawns
- New ducted air-conditioning and solar panels
- Refurbished timber floors, tinted windows plus painted internally and externally
Nestled within a prestigious and private Sorrento enclave, take advantage of being a short stroll from the Riviera Plaza and within 8.5km of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Surfers Paradise beaches, bars, entertainment and eateries beckon in 6km or closer to home, indulge in the designer dining and shopping at Capri on Via Roma.
Contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $6003 per year
- Water Rates - $440 per quarter