9 San Remo Boulevard
Sold by Eddie Wardale and Michael Kollosche
Fri 6 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Resort-level Family Home in Premium Main River Position
This grand double-storey house promises resort-level family living from a supreme Main River position in the sought-after enclave of Sorrento.
Facing north-east atop a sprawling 1,471m2* block with 34.6m* of river frontage, the spectacular Mediterranean-style abode maximises a superior outlook of the Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skylines.
Mature palm trees, lush lawns and flowering gardens frame a rendered white facade with terracotta tiles that sets the stage upon arrival. Adorning the stately interior are a host of character features, including Tasmanian oak timber, columns, plantation shutters and decorative cornices.
A fireplace elevates the welcoming ambience of the formal lounge and dining room, where seamless glazing soars to meet 5.7m*-high ceilings, drawing in natural light and breathtaking views. Bifold doors from here and the open kitchen, dining and living area facilitates seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
Designed to accommodate a large family with ease, five deluxe bedrooms and an office play out across two levels, which are connected by a statement curved staircase. Private balconies off the master retreat and one other bedroom offer elevated river and city panoramas.
Encompassing a lagoon-style pool, partially-covered patio and impressive pavilion with built-in seating, the rear yard is a true tropical oasis. A 9m* pontoon with power, water and winch ensures you can cruise Main River and beyond with ease.
Treasured by the same family for 28 years, this immaculately maintained home presents a rare opportunity to secure a blue-chip waterfront position in proximity to beaches, leading schools and vibrant lifestyle precincts.
- Beautifully maintained, double-storey family home
- Supersized 1,471m2* block with 34.6m* of Main River frontage
- Premium northeast-facing position; outlook encompassing multiple waterways plus Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline
- Tightly-held for 28 years
- Resort-style property with Mediterranean influence
- 9m* pontoon with power, water, winch and roller system
- Fully-tiled, lagoon-style pool and spa overlooking river
- Poolside pavilion with decking, built-in bench seating and soaring raked ceiling; partially-covered patio
- White render facade with terracotta tile roof
- Arched portico leads to grand entry foyer with double timber doors and river outlook; curved, carpeted staircase with cast-iron and timber balustrade
- Tasmanian oak timber flooring, columns, plantation shutters, decorative cornices, curved glazing, wool carpets throughout
- Informal living and dining flows to pavilion via bifold doors
- Formal lounge and dining room has wood fireplace, 5.7m* ceiling, double-height frameless glazing; bifold doors open onto patio
- Kitchen has Miele appliances, including five-burner gas cooktop, oven, integrated microwave and dishwasher; double sink with Grohe tapware; Corian benchtops; bench seating
- Wet bar with Clark sink, Fisher & Paykel wine fridge, granite benchtops and bench seating
- Master retreat has private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite with built-in bath and water outlook, wet room-style shower, double vanity, private toilet
- Four additional bedrooms; three with ensuites; two with balcony access
- Office or potential media room with double-door entry and built-in timber cabinetry
- All four ensuites, additional main bathroom and laundry have floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Laundry also has built-in storage, garage access and access to external drying court
- Double garage with epoxy flooring plus built-in workbench and storage
- Manicured, flowering gardens; mature palm trees; lush lawns
- Hills back-to-base security system; Look-C intercom
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; Bose sound system inside and out; motorised curtains
- 4.7kW solar power system; Vacu-Maid
Peaceful, central and family-friendly, Sorrento is a tightly-held waterfront enclave offering proximity to key city conveniences. Sorrento Shops are 2.2km, while the lifestyle precinct of Isle of Capri is 4km away. Surfers Paradise is 5km away for patrolled surf, shopping, dining and entertainment options, and the heart of Broadbeach offers world-class amenities within 7.5km. Leading Gold Coast private schools including The Southport School, St Hilda's School and Emmanuel College all lie within an 8km radius.
Relish a resort-level family home on a premium stretch of Main River – contact Eddie Wardale 0408 881 678 and Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.