9 Tumbi Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche
Tue 17 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Facing South-East to wide water in the prestigious Broadbeach Waters, this 925m2 point position presents a rare opportunity to reside within an enviable lifestyle location.
With its relaxed coastal feel and peaceful cul-de-sac location, this two-storey residence has been thoughtfully designed for harmonious indoor-outdoor living. Enjoy 36.2m/118.8ft of waterfrontage and make the most of all the lifestyle advantages this incredible position affords.
Warm and inviting from the moment you arrive, this four-bedroom home was built to be enjoyed. With multiple living spaces there are plenty of ways to connect while still allowing for quiet relaxation, work and play.
Bathed in natural light the downstairs living and dining zones make the most of the wide water views which beckon you outside to lounge in the sprawling alfresco overlooking the stunning in-ground pool and tranquil garden surroundings.
Leave as is or update to create your ultimate coastal haven. Soak up the sun on your private beach and spend downtime exploring the stunning Gold Coast waterways.
- Sprawling 925m2 block with 36.2m/118.8ft of wide waterfrontage at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- South-East orientation with a wide water outlook
- Two-storey home with multiple living spaces
- Large covered alfresco area overlooking the oversized pool
- Established, low-maintenance gardens
- Multiple living spaces including open plan living room and kitchen which have water vistas and outdoor access, connected dining and family room with bar
- Deluxe kitchen has stone bench tops, island bench with cooktop, plentiful storage and seamless connection to the alfresco
- Master suite enjoys water vistas and includes walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath and double vanity
- Three spacious additional bedrooms
- Separate media room with interconnecting sliding doors opening to family room and bar
- Private home office or study, close to entry and away from the communal areas of the residence
- Two additional bathrooms; one on each floor, upstairs includes a bathtub and separate toilet
- Large laundry with abundant storage space and external access
- Two single-car garages with additional parking available on the driveway and side access catering for three more vehicles
- Fully fenced side and rear yard
- Established low-maintenance gardens
Offering an exceptional lifestyle Broadbeach Waters is simply unbeatable when it comes to location. Close to Kurrawa Beach, Pacific Fair, and only a 6-minute drive to the shopping and dining precinct of Isle of Capri. Only minutes to Star Casino and Surfers Paradise, this address has something for everyone. Quality education is assured with the address falling in the catchment for Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School.
Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4095.06 per year