90 & 90a Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Three Waterfront Lots in Prime Broadbeach Waters Position
Unlock the extensive potential of this rare and expansive landholding within the prestigious Florida Gardens precinct of Broadbeach Waters.
Located on point position, choose from one of three vacant parcels:
- 1,054m2* east facing lot
- 978m2* north east facing lot
- 1,098m2* north facing lot
(Prices are based on land values and subject to council approval)
Each lot has wide water frontage and the Main River can be reached at 890m.
Engage an architect to build a dream home that capitalises on the location's picturesque views stretching from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach, and facing leafy Cascade Gardens across wide water.
Enjoy privacy and exclusivity within the secluded setting, where access is by boat or via a long, private driveway off Savoy Drive.
Broadbeach Waters is a central and highly sought-after suburb with the property situated only minutes from the heart of Broadbeach, where shopping, dining and patrolled sand and surf await.
- Three vacant waterfront allotments with varying build parcels (all lots are subject to council approval and will settle after titles are issued for the four lots)
- Point position on wide water inlet opposite leafy Cascade Gardens
- Aspects range from east to northeast with various water frontages
- Huge upside potential in exclusive Florida Gardens within central Broadbeach Waters
- Less than 890m to Main River; proximity to a host of shopping, dining and lifestyle amenities
- Secluded and private blocks, set 75m back from Savoy Drive street entrance
- Opportunity to build a trophy home, unlocking skyline views from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach
Florida Gardens is an exclusive community near to a host of amenities, including shopping, dining, beaches and the Gold Coast Light Rail. Broadbeach Beach, The Star Casino and world-renowned Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are within a 5km radius.
Take a boat ride across the waterway to peaceful Cascade Gardens, which is a perfect spot for family picnics where the kids can play safely. The entertainment hub of central Surfers Paradise and boutique shops of the well-heeled Isle of Capri are also in proximity. Gain access to the elite schools The Southport School and St Hilda's, which all sit within a 10km radius.
Do not miss the chance to capitalise on a rare central waterfront opportunity – contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or John and Nicole Mayer on 0418 363 347.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
90 & 90a Savoy Drive Broadbeach Waters