90 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Jay Helprin & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Fri 20 May
Please contact agent for further details
Prized Waterfront Position in the Golden Triangle.
Anchored on the tip of the Golden Triangle and in a prestigious Gold Coast street, "Halcyon" is a home to remember. Perched on a private and peaceful 655m2 waterfront allotment that adjoins leafy parklands, it's light and bright throughout. High ceilings enhance the sense of space, with large scale picture windows and bifold doors framing the idyllic water vistas. Enjoy these from the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, which seamlessly connects with an alfresco terrace. Ideal for entertaining, you can look forward to long lunches with loved ones while soaking up the canal views from here. A pool offers respite on steamy summer days, and boaties will appreciate the private pontoon onsite.
Multiple living zones grace this two-storey home, including a sound-proof media room and upper-level lounge, plus the kitchen is a chef's dream, with superior appliances and a butler's pantry. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms also feature across both floors, with the master suite a supersized sanctuary. Retreat here to relax in the sitting area, watch sunsets from the large terrace or indulge in a soak in the spa in the elegant ensuite.
The home is located in the "Golden Triangle" of Broadbeach Waters which is made up of only 10 streets. The Golden Triangle is considered the best canal front streets because of the wide canal width, larger than average block sizes, proximity to Broadbeach/key amenities and proximity to the main river.
- 655m2 waterfront block in a coveted Golden Triangle location and prestigious street;
- 14.4m/47.2ft of water frontage;
- 7m/23ft pontoon with power and water;
- Private and peaceful, with parklands on one side;
- Impeccably presented, with high ceilings and quality finishes;
- Modernised kitchen with brand new Ilve fridge/freezer, built-in Miele coffee machine and oven, stone benches plus butler's pantry with 2nd oven;
- Open plan living and dining with picture windows and bifold doors to frame idyllic water views;
- Sound-proofed media room with tiered seating, large screen and speakers;
- Additional living area upstairs with feature wall panelling and ample storage;
- Supersized master suite with sitting room, built-in cabinetry, large walk-in robe, spa ensuite and an expansive balcony with skyline, hinterland and water views;
- Bedroom two with walk-in robe and access to the main bathroom;
- One more upper-level bedroom and two bedrooms downstairs, serviced by the third bathroom;
- Covered alfresco terrace overlooking the waterfront and sparkling pool;
- Low maintenance landscaped grounds with tiled front courtyard and secure double parking;
- Ducted air-conditioning, garden shed, 4.8kwt solar panels.
A prized address, benefit from being an approx. 15 minute stroll from the beach as well as under 3km from the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise. Broadbeach is also close by and accessible in under 3km, plus take advantage of being an 800m stroll from the Florida Gardens G-Link station. Capitalise on this incredible opportunity and iconic location and arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
90 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $5572.84 per year