90 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche and Jay Helprin
Thu 17 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Calling all developers, builders and visionaries - are you ready to capitalise on the largest land holding in the prestigious Florida Gardens precinct? A sought-after and supremely secluded 2,727m2 blank canvas with a prized North-East aspect, you're only limited by your budget and imagination with what can grace this highly coveted trophy site.
Wrapped in an unrivalled 125m of wide waterfrontage and with views across to the lush greenery of Cascade Gardens, the site is reminiscent of a private island oasis, where 36m/118.1ft of North-facing white sandy beach complements an expansive water cove, measuring almost 60m/196.9ft. Build your dream masterpiece to match these irreplaceable surrounds, basking in the skyline views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach. Boat enthusiasts can rejoice too - deep water lies at the front and the rear of the property, ensuring there's scope to add in boat ramps and pontoons to cater for a large vessel or sports cruiser.
- Capitalise on the largest land holding in the highly sought-after Florida Gardens precinct;
- 2,727m2 of prime waterfront land, set 75m back from the street for supreme seclusion, security and serenity;
- Wrapped in an unrivalled 125m/410.1ft of wide and deep waterfrontage;
- Skyline views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach as well as a direct outlook across to Cascade Gardens;
- Highly coveted trophy site ready to host your dream waterfront masterpiece;
- Reminiscent of a private tropical island with 36m/118.1ft of North-facing white sandy beach frontage;
- Scope to include large boat ramps and pontoons with deep water to the north and east;
- Ideal opportunity to build, land bank or develop (STCA).
Immersed in pure peace and privacy, this central location spoils you with being just 1.7km to patrolled sandy beaches, 2.5 km to the vibrant Broadbeach restaurant, cafe and shopping district and within 3km of Star Casino. All the delights of upscale shopping, dining and leisure precinct, Pacific Fair, is just over 3km from this site, with light rail amenities 1.3km away. Or, take the boat across the water to Cascade Gardens. Renowned as one of the Gold Coast's favourite parks, it's a 20-acre site of relaxed greenery, with plenty of spots for picnics or scenic walks.
Explore the multiple possibilities on offer in one of the Gold Coast's most tightly held enclaves and create a masterpiece that's the pinnacle of Florida Gardens. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
90 Savoy Drive Broadbeach Waters