94/22 Montgomery Avenue
Main Beach 4217
Sold by Duncan Longmore and Michael Kollosche
Wed 4 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Ultra-luxe seaside living awaits within this full-floor penthouse crowning 'The Waratah', an exclusive, residential-only building primely positioned on the corner of popular Tedder Avenue.
An extensive renovation has recently maximised the appeal of the northeast-facing residence with truly unrivalled ocean, Broadwater, hinterland and city skyline views.
The apartment's hero feature is a resort-style rooftop terrace, where the 360-degree coastal outlook is best appreciated. Encompassing a pool, spa, steam room and entertainment area with a luxurious wet bar, it is a supreme setting in which to unwind or gather with friends.
Glossy marble tiles make a favourable first impression in the private entry foyer, setting the stage for carefully considered finishes throughout the sun-bathed apartment, including decorative cornices and elegant wallpaper.
Designed with indoor-outdoor living in mind, four spacious bedrooms and a choice of formal and informal living areas, each with built-in bars, open onto balconies. Taj Mahal quartzite dresses the gourmet kitchen, where culinary connoisseurs will appreciate Gaggenau appliances.
The new owner will enjoy two secure car parks and a store room, on-site management and five-star shared amenities, including pools, a spa, tennis court, gym, putting green, and pavilion. Residents also have front-row access to the beach, Broadwater and Tedder Avenue's vibrant shopping and dining precinct.
- Full-floor, renovated penthouse on level 26 and 27 of the residential-only 'Waratah Main Beach'
- Elevated 360-degree views spanning the ocean, broadwater, city skyline and hinterland
- 836m2 residence plus 47m2 for car spaces and storage
- On-site management plus five-star amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, spa, sauna, gym, tennis court, putting green, billiards room, pavilion and community garden
- Rooftop terrace with Technifirma paving, wall murals by local artist Tracie Eaton, pool and heated spa, steam room, powder room and outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor entertainment area has a wet bar with granite benchtops, Rhino bar fridge, integrated Bosch dishwasher, motorised retractable remote-controlled Shaderunner sail with Somfy wind sensor
- Choice of balconies accessed via bedrooms and living areas
- Direct lift access to private entrance foyer
- Glossy marble tiles, Zepel wallpaper, decorative cornices and extensive glazing throughout
- Kitchen has Taj Mahal quartzite benchtops and splashback, Gaggenau appliances including oven, combi microwave/oven, warming draw, and full surface induction cooktop, Falmec rangehood, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Sub-Zero fridge with water dispenser and icemaker, double Franke sink with InSinkErator, ZipTap and Brodware pull-out mixer tap, Blum drawers, pull-out pantry, hidden appliance cupboard and recessed LED lighting throughout
- Expansive main living and dining area has built-in bar with Liebherr integrated fridge, timber laminate wall panels and cabinetry
- Informal dining or potential study has integrated Liebherr and Vintec fridges, wine racks, cigar humidifier and built-in desk with printer cabinet
- Four spacious bedrooms have built-in robes with internal sensor lighting; three have balcony access; two have ensuites with spa baths
- Floor-to-ceiling marble tiles in all bathrooms and powder rooms
- Smartstone benchtops throughout bathrooms, powder rooms and bar areas
- Laundry has Miele washing machine and heat pump dryer, cabinetry with built-in laundry bins, drying rail with LED lighting and sink with pull-out mixer tap
- Two secure basement car parks plus store room
- Security system with CCTV camera to lift foyer; three video intercom stations with remote access; front doors have keyless entry
- Ducted air conditioning; Home Assistant automation system controls lights, security, music and internal intercom
- Wi-Fi mesh networking throughout
- Sony and Samsung TV's, TV to living room and main bedroom lifts out of cabinets; Sonos music system throughout with Krix speakers
- Somfy electric blinds in bedrooms, kitchen and informal dining area
Main Beach is one of the Gold Coast's most tightly held suburbs dominated by high-rises and absolute beachfront homes. It has a vibrant central social and dining precinct along Tedder Avenue offering everything from takeaway fish and chips to fine dining restaurants. Marina Mirage is in proximity and is earmarked for a multi-billion-dollar regeneration project to upgrade the precinct's hotel, entertainment, shopping and waterfront amenities. Take a short stroll to the golden sands of patrolled sand of Main Beach, or cycle to the end of The Spit for a walk along the sea wall or stroll around the parklands. In the other direction is Mackintosh Island with its family friendly park areas, while those seeking entertainment and a night on the town can find it in the neighbouring suburb of Surfers Paradise.
Secure a luxurious full-floor penthouse in an exclusive Main Beach building – contact Duncan Longmore 0419 611 792.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Security Access
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Security System
- Wine cellar
- Council Rates - $2443.05 per quarter
- Water Rates - $317.63 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $2625.5 per quarter