94/22 Montgomery Avenue
Main Beach 4217
Rare Main Beach penthouse with impressive rooftop terrace & pool
Tue 20 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Offered to the market for the first time in 20 years, this is a truly rare opportunity to secure a premium Main Beach penthouse with superb 360-degree views.
Floor-to-ceiling windows, a wrap-around balcony and an expansive rooftop terrace capture a panoramic Pacific Ocean vista spanning Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta. Sunshine and sea breezes flow freely through the sprawling level 26 apartment and as the day draws to a close, the rich glow of sunset on The Broadwater is replaced by the twinkle of city lights.
Decorative high ceilings enhance the grand sense of space on offer across 758m2 of luxury penthouse living. Timeless finishes in neutral tones accentuate two large luxury living areas, a formal dining zone, well-appointed kitchen and a grand master bedroom boasting an enviable ocean outlook.
An impressive rooftop terrace takes this Main Beach penthouse to another level. Entertain friends in the covered dining zone and unwind in the sauna, spa and full-size swimming pool where ocean and cityscape views are unsurpassed. A life of leisure awaits with coffee on Tedder Avenue, lunch at Marina Mirage and a daily ocean swim all on your doorstep.
- Premium Main Beach penthouse sporting ocean, city and hinterland views
- Lift access to a large private entry foyer with two entrances
- Expansive open plan main living area and additional formal dining zone
- Large kitchen featuring Miele convection and conventional ovens, 5-plate induction cooktop and dishwasher, stone benchtops, double sink with filtration tap
- The master bedroom opens onto an ocean-view balcony, has a walk-in robe and an ensuite with spa bath
- Two additional generous bedrooms, each with balcony access
- A fourth bedroom boasts an ensuite spa bath with ocean and cityscape view
- Expansive wrap-around tiled balcony with multi-directional vantage points
- Well-sized laundry with storage
- Private rooftop with covered dining zone, tiled sun decks, full-size swimming pool and spa, sauna and bathroom facilities
- Two secure basement car spaces
- Access to building amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, spa and sauna, a large pavilion and BBQ area, tennis court, gym, three-hole putting green and billiard room
The Waratah is a residents-only building with onsite managers and no holiday letting. The building occupies the corner of Tedder Avenue, a village hub that's home to a string of popular restaurants, cafes and conveniences. The warm sand and patrolled surf of Main Beach are minutes away on foot as are Southport Surf Lifesaving Club and Southport Yacht Club. Boutique shopping and boating at Marina Mirage, five-star Palazzo Versace and Sheraton Sea World Resort are all nearby.
Seize the opportunity to inspect or tour virtually to understand the full potential of this rare beachside penthouse.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Openable Windows
- Window Treatments
- Council Rates - $8229 per year