94 Skyline Terrace
Burleigh Heads 4220
SOLD AT AUCTION BY BRAD COYNE AND SHAUN LOWRY
Thu 21 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 70
Days on Market: 30
Online Views: 27,357
Number of Written Offers: 4
Number of Registered Bidders: 7
Words from our vendors: ‘We would definitely recommend Brad and Team
They made a stressful situation of selling a lot less stressful. We had bought through Brad too and found him easy to trust and know he had our best interest in mind. We appreciate the support along the way and you all made it a more light hearted process but with professionalism. Extremely happy, Thank you’
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Gated and encased in tropical gardens, this contemporary single-level house
offers seclusion and enviable entertaining credentials on one of Burleigh Heads' best streets.
Facing north atop a level 966m2* block, the home enjoys Surfers Paradise skyline views and is ideally positioned just minutes from Tallebudgera Creek and only 5kms from world-class waves at Burleigh Heads Beach.
A flexible floor plan accommodates privacy and inter-generational living. In one wing, a bedroom, bathroom and spacious lounge offer a peaceful retreat with its own external access, while another wing hosts three additional bedrooms.
A fireplace adds cosy ambience in the open plan family and dining room, with lush garden views to one side and on the other, sparkling city lights. An elegant limestone splashback draws the eye in the kitchen and living area, where connection to the outdoor entertaining is seamless.
Boasting a built-in barbecue, wine fridge, outdoor heater and fan, the covered alfresco space is designed for year-round comfort. Teak decking overlooks flat, fully-fenced front and rear lawns, providing an ideal space in which to relax as children and pets play.
A heated mineral pool encourages all-weather swimming, while a firepit invites evenings spent roasting marshmallows beneath the stars. Embrace a life of seclusion without compromising on proximity to beaches, schools and amenities.
- Modern single-level house on premium Skyline Terrace
- Flat and private 966m2* block
- Elevated, north-facing position captures city skyline views
- Ultimate family indoor-outdoor entertainer
- Mineral pool with Madimack heating system; outdoor shower
- Flat front and rear yards dressed in Sir Walter buffalo turf, firepit, landscaped gardens including a mature Poinciana tree
- New Guinea teak decking
- Outdoor entertaining with Matador built-in BBQ, wine fridge, sink, outdoor heater and fan
- Versatile floor plan with multiple access points to home, ideal for inter-generational living
- Open living and kitchen area with generous storage and access to outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen has Smeg oven and five-burner gas cooktop; integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher; double sink; Grigio Venato limestone tiled splashback
- Open plan family and dining room; Escea gas fireplace and garden view through frameless glazing; formal dining has city skyline outlook
- All four bedrooms have built-in robes; master also features an ensuite
- Dedicated lounge with built-in study nook and external access
- Two main bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling Grigio Venato limestone tiles; additional powder room; Caroma basins plus mixture of black and chrome fixtures throughout
- European laundry with ample storage, built-in hampers, ironing board cupboard, and external access to two drying courts
- Enclosed double carport plus gated parking for three additional cars; garden shed
- DoorBird video intercom system; five external cameras; Yale keyless front door entry
- New windows and security screens throughout; facade features Equitone cladding
- Secure, fully-fenced property
- Ducted, split-cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Louvres and skylights throughout for natural light and breezes
Skyline Terrace is one of Burleigh Heads' most sought-after streets, favoured for its relaxed lifestyle and central location. Collect groceries at Treetops Plaza (3km away), while bustling James Street is 3.8km away for dining and boutique shopping. Patrolled surf and beachfront dining options of Burleigh Pavilion and Rick Shores are just over 4km away. Burleigh Heads State School and Elanora State High School are within catchment, while St Andrew's Lutheran College and Marymount College are also nearby. Proximity to Gold Coast Highway and M1 ensures an easy commute north or south.
Embrace relaxed family living in a secluded locale – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Shaun Lowry 0417 688 521.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $801.61 per quarter