97a T E Peters Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin
Sun 16 May
Please contact agent for further details
Unrivalled Waterfront Luxury and Custom, Cutting-Edge Design. Bespoke luxury has a new benchmark in unrivalled excellence. Boasting 581sqm of exquisite living and entertaining, with European Oak floors and a striking monochromatic palette, this five bedroom masterpiece pairs contemporary design with cutting-edge design and custom, one-of-a-kind finishes across three levels. Showcased by a unique and illuminated floating glass staircase that links the first and second floors, flawless attention to detail is etched into every inch of this as-new designer residence. Make the most of the gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, Smeg appliances and Caesarstone benches, with a sprawling and sunny living and dining zone flowing out onto a waterfront deck. Blessed with a north to water aspect, pool and waterfall spa, it offers a seamless integrated alfresco experience.
Along with enviable skyline views – some of the finest on the Gold Coast – this immaculate property hosts five bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms. The top floor is dedicated to decadence, where you can soak up panoramas that stretch from Southport, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, right through to the lush hinterland. View these from the sprawling master bedroom, ensuite or vast wraparound terrace. The first floor hosts three bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a powder room on the ground floor.
- 581sqm of exquisite living, with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, European Oak floors and a striking monochromatic palette;
- Contemporary design is paired with cutting-edge design and custom, one-of-a-kind stone and glass finishes;
- European oak timber flooring and a one-of-a-kind floating and illuminated glass staircase;
- Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, Smeg appliances, Caesarstone benches;
- Large and light-filled living and dining zone, media room and 1st floor rumpus/family retreat;
- Master suite occupies the entire top floor, with wraparound terrace and views of skyline and hinterland;
- Designer walk-in robe and ensuite with dual rain showers and freestanding bath;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on 1st floor and 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a powder room on the ground floor;
- Alfresco entertaining deck, pool with enviable north-facing aspect and a waterfall spa;
- Video-intercom, keyless entry, ducted and zoned air-conditioning plus laundry chute on each level;
- Remote control LED lighting, internal and external sensor lighting;
- Waterfront access for a boat or jet-ski plus lush gardens and irrigation system;
- On an independent title and FIRB eligible for overseas buyers.
Perched in a prestigious location and in close proximity to everything you could need. Your morning coffee is only 650m from your front door or try your luck at The Star, with its 24-hour casino, bars, lounges, restaurants and enticing array of live shows, just 1.5km away. You're also central to designer shopping and dining at upscale Pacific Fair and a short walk to the beaches, cafes, restaurants, bars and shops of Broadbeach. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Water Rates - $880 per quarter