99 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Jay Helprin & Marco De Vincentiis
Tue 4 May
Please contact agent for further details
Stunning Resort-style Residence in Premier Location. Embrace a coastal living with this contemporary resort-style residence, located on one of the Gold Coast's premier streets. Featuring indoor-outdoor living at its finest, a stunning stone-edged pool with sandstone terracing provides a sparkling focal point for the home, with spacious interiors flowing out to capture the sun and cooling breezes. A Balinese pavilion offers enticing alfresco dining, or make the most of the purpose-built bar, 6-person sauna and pool trimmed with a rare, handmade Abalone shell.
Timber-framed glass doors invite the outside in, with soothing interiors providing a sense of casual elegance and relaxation. The contemporary kitchen is a stylish centrepiece with Italian marble splashback and acclaimed Ilve and Miele, complimented by a walk-in pantry and a waterfall-end breakfast bar, providing the perfect spot for a morning latte on the go. It also hosts a master suite with spa-style ensuite while in-house entertainment is assured with a media room for family movie nights.
- Single storey four bedroom residence on 543m2 in one of Gold Coast's most desirable streets;
- Contemporary kitchen with Italian marble splashback, Ilve and Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, wine storage, waterfall-end bench;
- Open plan living and dining zone that flows onto the alfresco area;
- Stunning stone-edge pool, sandstone terracing, Balinese pavilion, sauna, dry bar, external bathroom;
- Master suite with trifold doors to pool, walk-in robing, spa-style ensuite;
- Three additional double bedrooms, all with built-in robes, custom drawers and shelving;
- Media room for family entertainment or optional fifth bedroom, plus home office;
- Secure parking for four vehicles, timber-featured portico entrance;
- Laddered attic storage plus multiple storage sheds;
- Egyptian Limestone entry and western footpath, Bluestone entry tiling and Sydney Blue Gum timber floors;
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning, water tank, solar panels, power upgrade – 9 power circuits, 3 breakers;
- Short stroll to Monaco shops; close to light rail, Pacific Fair Shopping, international golf courses;
- Just minutes from patrolled beaches, restaurants, attractions of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
Located just minutes to pristine beaches and the array of restaurants and attractions on offer in Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, convenience is at a premium with Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, the light rail and international golf courses right on hand. Live your best life in this resort-style residence: with entertainment, relaxation and family connectedness front of mind, this property is a must-see. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.