2186 Gold Coast Highway & 6 Hillcrest Parade
Sold by Team Grbcic
Fri 26 May
Please contact agent for further details
Tony and Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial are excited to present to the market 2186 Gold Coast Highway & 6 Hillcrest Parade, Miami ("The Property").
Situated in the most anticipated and tightly held Miami Business Precinct, The Property is perfectly positioned between the Nobby's Beach Retail and Commercial Precinct, Miami Beach and on the Gold Coast Highway.
The Property not only provides extremely high exposure, but is strategically located on the G-Link Extension (Light Rail Stage 3) and will be perfectly positioned between the new 'Nobby's Beach Station' and 'Miami North Station' which is currently under construction.
The Property comprises the following key attributes:
- Total land Size: 1,215m2 (2186 Gold Coast highway: 810m2 & 6 Hillcrest Parade: 405m2)
- Two Titles – Sold in one line
- Dual Street Access from both Gold Coast Highway and Hillcrest Parade
- Frontages: 20 metres* to Gold Coast Highway and 10 metres* to Hillcrest Parade
- 2 Existing building structures on each title
- 2186 Gold Coast Highway: Single level showroom/Retail Building currently operating as a Health and Grocery Shop (Flannerys)
- 6 Hillcrest Parade: 2 level commercial building currently operating as a allied health (Acupuncture clinic)
- Both buildings are tenanted on short term and periodic leases providing flexibility to the buyer.
The Property is currently zoned within the mixed-use zone, under the City Plan however is noted in the current City Plan Major Update amendment package as is subject to changes to support the future growth and need for density along the light rail route.
This exciting and sought after offering will appeal to:
- Owner Occupiers looking to position themselves in a well establish, high end precinct with high exposure, easy access and proven location for high volumes or trade
- Investors seeking a building to reposition for the short, medium or long term. Either maximising the site now or holding for long term growth
- Developers looking to secure redevelopment parcels along the new G Link Stage and take advantage of the proposed town planning amendments which will benefit the site
For more information, please contact either Tony Grbcic or Adam Grbcic from Kollosche Commercial.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools