Unit Penthouse/3519 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
- 0 s
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Harry Kakavas
Thu 14 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Arguably Gold Coast's Finest Absolute Beachfront Penthouse.
This magnificent 750m2 double storey penthouse is perfectly positioned in this most sought-after location with mesmerising views that indulge in the ultimate elevated coastal lifestyle.
This masterpiece is fitted out with a Gaggenau kitchen, whilst 3 separate generous living areas provide a variety of spaces for family and friends to unwind. Spend your days refreshing in your own private pool or down at the beach with the sand just steps away.
High quality marble benchtops and American oak timber flooring meld together to create a contemporary lifestyle that would be the envy of all.
This landmark building will be further enhanced with exclusive facilities that include a gym, pool, steam room and residents lounge, strategically located on the ground floor for convenient direct access to the beach.
- Absolute beachfront boutique building of just 15 residences
- Gourmet kitchen with high quality Gaggenau appliances, integrated fridge/freezer and Zip Tap
- 5 luxury bedrooms all ensuited
- 3 large separate living areas
- Executive office
- 4 carparks
- Private pool and exclusive lift
- Large laundry with enclosed drying area
- American oak timber flooring and marble benchtops
- Customisation options are available to approved purchases
- Fully approved development with construction to commence in early 2022
Located on a prominent northeast facing corner in one of the most highly sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast. A short stroll to Tedder Avenue dining precinct, Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, Versace and Southport Yacht Club.
If you are impossible to please, this is for you.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System