'Sentinel' Penthouse 42 Riverview Parade
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Rob Lamb & Michael Kollosche
Sat 15 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Stunning Sentinel Penthouse With Marina Berth. The opportunity is now to own one of the Gold Coast's most impressive riverfront penthouses in the residential only 'Sentinel' building. Majestically standing on the sandy waterline within the quiet enclave of Budds Beach - renowned for its picnic foreshore and Bumbles Café, this grand residence encompasses 360-degrees of striking scenery in a highly sought-after area of Surfers Paradise.
This exquisite executive penthouse is fully renovated with modern coastal stylings and features an internal lift and staircase connecting all levels. Boating enthusiasts will relish in the Main River position with a private 52 foot* marina berth included and access to five-star facilities including pool, gymnasium, BBQ & entertainment areas.
With its captivating multi-level design and impressive proportions, the 541sqm of area offers the new owners ample living and entertaining areas on each of the 4 levels. Every room offers a unique vantage point to indulge in magnificent sunrises and sunsets overlooking an endless panorama that spans across Pacific Ocean, Main River, Gold Coast skyline and rolling hinterland.
Level 27 – Lower entertaining
Comprising two generous ensuited bedrooms, a private outdoor spa, sitting area complete with kitchenette/bar and home theatre setup with fitted screen and projector. This is the perfect space for guests and family members to retreat to and enjoy movies on the big screen or a spa with late night drinks. This floor offers separate lift access for ultimate privacy.
Level 28 - Main living
Enter from the main elevator into the central living zone featuring a breathtaking 5.4m high loft style ceiling showcasing an incredible Gold Coast backdrop! Enjoy beautiful panoramic views from the main lounge space that extends out to a generous balcony. The gourmet kitchen is fitted with high-end European appliances and a second balcony.
Level 29 - Master suite level
Sprawled across the third level is a spacious master suite with a private balcony and views worth waking up for. A study with a fitted desk allows for the perfect work-from-home office space, home library or optional fourth bedroom. The mezzanine affords a delightful view over the main lounge space
The soaring rooftop on level 30 does not disappoint, presenting the perfect opportunity for hosting special occasions or BBQ gatherings. The internal space extends outdoors through sliding glass doors to incorporate the balcony to more impressive skyline views.
This is the perfect residence for anyone who appreciates a low maintenance, yet luxurious lifestyle without having to compromise on space in one of the Gold Coast's most premium riverside areas of Budds Beach.
- Huge proportions, 541sqm gross floor area with internal lift and staircase connecting all levels
- Main lounge and dining room featuring jaw dropping views, soaring 5.4m high ceiling, New York loft style windows
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop, dual ovens, integrated coffee machine
- An entire level dedicated to impressive master bedroom with private balcony, double ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Substantial private home office, reading room or optional 4th bedroom, (mezzanine)
- Lower-level features two ensuited bedrooms, kitchenette, impressive home theatre and outdoor spa
- Spectacular rooftop indoor/outdoor BBQ and entertainment area with wet bar/kitchenette, bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, motorised blinds, separate laundry and ample internal storage
- Includes 52 foot deep water marina berth, water/power, on 6 knot speed zone
- Three car spaces and two large secure storage spaces
- Pet friendly, residential only building with onsite caretakers and managers
This is a rare opportunity to secure a spot in the resident only apartment building in the riverside enclave of Budds Beach, tucked just behind the heart of Surfers Paradise and nestled on the Nerang River with iconic Bumbles Cafe and beachfront parkland, the perfect place to relax and enjoy with friends and family, go fishing, or paddle-boarding. Moments from shops, restaurants, cafes, and entertainment with the G:link light rail within walking distance, a six-minute drive to Surfers Paradise State School, a nine-minute drive to TSS Private School or Saint Hilda's, and seven minutes to HOTA.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops