1/349 Golden Four Drive
Sold by Jamie Harrison
Secure yourself this rare and remarkable lifestyle opportunity. Perched in a prime growth corridor and an absolute beachside position, these brand new apartments in Tugun spoils you with 5 superior apartments in total and a chance to own landmark piece of real estate. All ultra-modern and built to the highest quality, each apartment offers luxe, low-maintenance living while basking in scenic sea glimpses/views.
Two x Fully Furnished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom apartments grace the first and second floors, with open plan kitchen, living and dining areas flowing onto an ocean-view terrace. The complex also includes a lift, ground floor parking for 10 cars (2 per apartment), bike storage, a communal BBQ area and pool.
An exceptional location, when you're not taking advantage of being able to walk directly onto unspoilt beaches, make the most of being close to Tugun Village with many local shops and cafes. Seize the chance to buy a brand new building that boasts surf, sand and sunshine on its doorstep. Arrange your private inspection today.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car (rare)
- Fully Furnished
- 174m2 Floorplan
- Body Corporate - $92 per week approx.
- Brand new beachside, boutique complex in Tugun
- Ultra-modern and high quality, offering luxe, low-maintenance living and scenic sea views;
- All apartments are on separate titles;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas opening to an ocean-view terrace;
- Complex with lift, secure basement parking, bike storage, communal BBQ area and pool;
- Exceptional location, footsteps from unspoilt beaches and close to Tugun Village hub.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
Unit 1/349 Golden Four Drive Tugun
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops