Unit 1401/3555-3559 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
LIMITED EDITION Amalgamated Full Floor Apartments with Expansive Beachfront Balconies
Be among the select few to embrace the ultimate full floor experience in one of ARI's amalgamated floorplans.
Each expansive apartment boasts a momentous 474m2 of internal floor space while balconies spanning 136m2
A sophisticated interior design fosters an intimate connection with the beachfront, allowing you to play witness to an ever-changing coastal canvas.
Full-height glass fluidly surrounds open-plan main living and dining spaces to take full advantage of elevated panoramic views across the Pacific Ocean.
Flush flooring and sleek sliding doors achieve a seamless transition to a wraparound balcony where the frontage facing the ocean measures a mammoth 21.4 metres.
Spectacular views extend to South Stradbroke Island in the north and south to Coolangatta, capturing long golden stretches of coastline in between.
Balconies on the western and southern sides open up the opportunity to experience glorious sunsets over the hinterland and a sparkling sea of city lights after dark.
An expansive floor plate achieves three large living areas and spacious dining, an opulent gourmet kitchen plus scullery, wine cellar, study and a powder room.
A generous master bedroom suite opens to a large balcony with spectacular ocean views. Couples are catered for with his and her basins in a classic ensuite, while twin walk-in robes, one with a large dressing room, will please those with a flair for fashion.
Three additional bedrooms cater to family and guests, each with an ensuite and walk-in robe. All bedrooms open to a balcony with an elevated Main Beach outlook.
Sophisticated interior finishes embody a timeless elegance with the finest quality stone, tiles, timber and fixtures accomplishing visual harmony throughout.
Engineered timber flooring exudes effortless luxury that is complemented by lashings of marble and glamorous metallic touches.
ARI residents will enjoy exclusive access to resort-class amenities including a heated lap pool, gymnasium, steam room, sauna, plunge pool, residents lounge and business centre.
- Limited amalgamated full floor apartments with expansive beachfront balconies
- A 360-degree perspective captures irreplaceable views of the Pacific Ocean, the iconic Gold Coast coastline, and a shimmering cityscape
- With 474m2 of internal floor space with a 136m2 balcony area
- Full floor apartments benefit from three generous living areas, a wine cellar, plus a study
- Expansive open-plan main living and dining is encased in floor-to-ceiling glass that showcases a glorious uninterrupted ocean outlook
- Contemporary kitchen features showstopping marble island bench with stainless steel sink; integrated European appliances including microwave, conventional oven and steam oven, warming drawer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer; timber veneer joinery; gas and induction cooktop; instant boiled/chilled water tap; InSinkErator; and wine fridge
- Scullery with tiled splashback, double bowl stainless steel sink, and 2PAC joinery
- Master suite opens to a large beachfront balcony with spectacular ocean views
- Master suite boasts his and her walk-in robes and dressing room with a state-of-the-art storage system crafted in Italy
- Master ensuite with his and her basins, built-in bath, marble vanity with timber veneer cabinetry, full height stone tiles, chrome tapware, wool carpet, and fluted glass toilet cubicle
- Three additional bedrooms each has a balcony, an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Study features stylish integrated joinery
- Laundry features stone benchtops, full height ceramic tiles, chrome tapware, quality washing machine and dryer, a stainless steel tub, and access to a large external drying area
- Powder room features a semi-recessed vanity with stone slab benchtop, full height stone wall tiles, fluted glass toilet cubicle, chrome tapware, and 2PAC joinery
- Recessed ceilings with LED in main living and master bedroom
- Recessed curtain tracks
- Central home automation system controls lights, air-conditioning, fans, blinds
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout; ceilings fans in all bedrooms
- Two large linen storage cupboards
- Planter boxes allow for feature landscaping
- Step out of the lifts into a private lobby
- Secure basement parking for four cars
- Exclusive access to lavish resort-style amenities
There are limited opportunities to make your home inside Ari. Arrange a private presentation with Kollosche New Projects to learn more about the features, floor plans, and pricing.
Enquire about this property
Unit 1401/3555-3559 Main Beach Parade Main Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Schools
- Beach Front
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement