Unit 1/2B Part A Lot/2 Banksia Broadway
Burleigh Heads 4220
- 0 s
Brand New, Laidback Coastal Luxury at "Burleigh Beach Houses"
Tue 31 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
These two villas located within "Burleigh Beach Houses" capture the essence of laidback coastal luxury. Symbolic of the sand, surf and sunshine of this coveted location, they embody the best of what Burleigh is known for: a world-class point break, pristine national park and relaxed, yet refined lifestyle.
North-facing, these stunning beach houses boast an oversized 330m2 floorplan across three levels, showcasing a striking streetscape. Lush greenery cascades from the garden beds above, softening the understated weatherboard and render façade. Indoors is equally enticing, with timeless finishes paired with soaring cathedral ceilings and curved feature walls.
Equipped with a lift to all levels, each villa has been carefully curated to separate social and sleeping quarters. All four bedrooms and bathrooms reside on the top floor, while the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge await downstairs and is a central hub for families. Offering a seamless connection to a north-facing alfresco area, prep meals in the modern kitchen while watching kids enjoy the plunge pool. A soothing retreat, with a built-in dining booth seating and bar cabinetry with sink and bar fridge, it's the perfect place to entertain guests.
Additionally, three contemporary bathrooms grace the floorplan – two of which serve as ensuites to the master and second bedroom. A powder room is a handy extra on the ground floor, as is the private study which is convenient for a work from home lifestyle. Plus, parking need never be an issue again with a double basement garage and double carport accommodating up to four cars off-street.
"Burleigh Beach Houses" are currently under construction, with completion due in the second quarter of 2024.
- Two villas available in "Burleigh Beach Houses" – brand new tri-level villas embodying the essence of laidback coastal luxury
- Spacious floorplan with a lift and clever separation between social and sleeping quarters
- Striking façade, softened by lush greenery cascading from the garden beds above
- Flawless finishes throughout, paired with bold arches, soaring cathedral ceilings and square set and curved feature walls
- Four bedrooms, including the master and second bedrooms with a luxe ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom on top level, powder room on middle level
- Gourmet kitchen includes Travertine benchtops and feature travertine fluted tile, Smeg pyrolytic oven, microwave, 90cm induction cooktop and rangehood, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and white granite sink
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining offers family-friendly functionality and a seamless connection to the outdoors
- Dining area boasts upholstered booth seating
- Bar with white granite sink
- Alfresco area with built-in BBQ and bar fridge, overlooks a plunge pool trimmed with Travertine coping
- Double basement garage plus a double carport, totalling parking for four cars off-street
- Travertine stone benchtops and Brushed Nickel tapware in kitchen, alfresco area, laundry, powder room and bathrooms
- Travertine crazy pave to external areas, internal wet area floors and walls
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Engineered timber floors and premium carpets
- Sub-tropical and succulent planting mix with cascading plants
- Automatic, timed irrigation to all garden beds
- Intercom, security cameras and security system for added convenience security
Perfectly placed just footsteps from iconic Burleigh Beach, grab your board and chase waves or enjoy a morning meander along The Esplanade as the sun rises. Sundays, stroll to The Village Markets to stock up on fresh produce, with the cosmopolitan James St cuisine scene approx. 900m from your front door. Shops, cafes, bars, supermarkets, and businesses are plentiful throughout Burleigh plus locals love the proximity to the National Park and Headland.
Embrace laidback coastal luxury in a sought-after location – contact Eoghan Murphy on 0421 197 720 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools