1/794 Pacific Parade
Stylish Contemporary Beachfront Apartment - Entire Floor In Iconic Building
Fri 21 May
Please contact agent for further details
Surveying the blue horizon from this exceptional vantage point on Currumbin beachfront, this stylish contemporary apartment in the iconic " Nioka " building presents a stunning north / east ocean aspect with a minimalistic living environment.
Floor to ceiling glass coupled with the entire floor concept attracts an abundance of natural light and presents sweeping coastal views from Rainbow Bay north to the city skyline and Stradbroke Island.
Soothing surf sounds filter through the main living area, whilst a generous size wrap around balcony is the perfect space to unwind or entertain alfresco style with family and friends.
" Nioka " occupies a premier location amid Currumbin's charming beachside village and provides ultra-convenience with an array of lifestyle activities from its doorstep. Fulfil your daily ritual and enhance your wellbeing with a therapeutic swim, casual beach walk or ride a wave at The Alley surf break.
- Landmark building designed by prominent architect Robin Gibson - Boutique concept of only 6 x 1 per floor apartments;
- Easy carefree living on one level with low maintenance;
- Quality appointed with stylish contemporary finishes;
- Granite kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher;
- Each bedroom with luxury appointed ensuite bathroom;
- Cbus smart lighting, Bose sound system, Vintec wine fridge;
- Amazing coastal and whitewater views with iconic Elephant Rock;
- Perfect holiday abode for weekends or enjoy permanently for weeks on end;
- Awesome lifestyle opportunity in world-class beachside village atmosphere;
- Two-car secure basement parking with storage room available;
- Hang the car keys up and walk to popular cafes, still water estuary and Vikings SLSC;
- Highly sought after and rare offering - motivated seller eager to transact.
Don't miss out on this exceptional lifestyle opportunity - will be sold!
- Council Rates - $3412.18 per year
- Strata Rates - $9060 per year